Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep

Started by luisch, Feb 13, 2014, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Yes. The songs they played at Woodstock not on the official release are New Guitar, Spanish, Bossa, Staring at the Queen, September 21st and Dreamland.

mrpelon94

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 11, 2016, 11:19 PM
Yes. The songs they played at Woodstock that not on the official release are New Guitar, Spanish, Bossa, Staring at the Queen, September 21st and Dreamland.
Ok cool

E-Money

I'm sure we will get new guitar on whatever they release next!

Sunspots

Hello averyone. Any time i looking woodstock session in youtube i have a question if they play all songs so clear or it is only in video version of this live. I mean the live from woodstock session seems to be far from real live version. Than I have a question for those who were there, is there difference between real concert and video (chinos vioce, drums and so on)?

Inkblades

The songs that made it to the live album were professionally recorded and mixed/mastered, I'm assuming. The songs that didn't make it to the album that are floating around Youtube were bootlegged. Hope that answers your question.

Inkblades

Seven

Alpen44

Hello everyone!
Always wonder what  Chino sings in the and part of "Live from the stage". Does anyone know?)

Penicks

and you waaaaaaaaaash

your aaaaaaaasssssssss

The Prodigy

lol x D... I don't think so!

Deadradio

O

Alpen44

O

Part 2

iii got my assssssssssssss

wipeddddddddddddd outtttttttttttttt

Hinojos

Red Pill

Memories back then...We will rock you again! Good one!

TheyCallMeP

It's cool, Team Sleep. I'll be patiently waiting right here for new music.

O

II'll be patiently waiting! Bring the noise!

Inkblades

Quote from: Hinojos on Feb 10, 2017, 08:11 AM
https://youtu.be/WHddcSyT93Y

This song is actually such a gem

One of my favorite Team tracks.

And Chuck posted an Instagram vid of Gil tracking drums. It's usually hard as hell figuring out which band a Chuck Instagram video goes to, but Gil's involvement means it has to be for TS.

people are people

Quote from: O on Feb 20, 2017, 12:21 AM
II'll be patiently waiting! Bring the noise!

Well said!