Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Lovers

Started by Dustin311, Feb 19, 2014, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dustin311

Hello,

I'm new to the boards but have been a Deftones fan for a long time. I have all my Deftones songs in cd quality 320kbps. Only song I don't have is Lovers. I dont wanna pay 300 on amazon for the Hexagram imported single to get the one track. Can someone please help me and email the song to me in cd quality? Thank you!

pinata89

I've run into this before as well...I can't recall if I was able to locate a 320kbps version of this or not.  I'm at work, but will check when I get home.

Penicks

Diplo

Thanks for the link, great quality !

deftoner664

It's a shame that this song didn't make the cut, or never gets played live by the band.... It embodies everything I love about Deftones in one song. Listen to Abe's drumming... he is just tearing it the fuck up on this entire song.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Northcal

If only deftones had replaced lucky U wit Lovers S/T would of been 8/10!!!

snw9

There is a .flac version in the download thread.

I agree this song should have made it on the record.
Code: [Select]

Cullision

This song is incredible. Someone should upload an hd version of the boys republic.

Gaz

Just noticed I actually own the import single on CD, I had no idea it sold for so much money

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 22, 2014, 04:50 PM
Just noticed I actually own the import single on CD, I had no idea it sold for so much money

Could you make an EAC FLAC Rip via the latest lib, please :)

Gaz

Quote from: M1GHTY M4VS on Feb 22, 2014, 06:44 PM

Not sure if this is what you want, but it's a flac version direct from the CD
http://BillionUploads.com/5xku020iofbx

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 23, 2014, 02:25 PM
Quote from: M1GHTY M4VS on Feb 22, 2014, 06:44 PM

Not sure if this is what you want, but it's a flac version direct from the CD
http://BillionUploads.com/5xku020iofbx

yeah thanks

Shadow46/2

I was just listening to my crappy youtube rip and it gave me the urge to visit the board. And this thread happens to be the first thing I see. Haha, thanks for the link!

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

mono

Also, lovers was the tentative name of the S/T album, it's a shame that this song didn't appear on the album (at least as a hidden track or special edition).
For those who want to buy the hexagram import that includes lovers, search on ebay, i bought it a year ago for $40. Maybe there's one or two there!

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: illmono on Feb 24, 2014, 01:16 PM
Also, lovers was the tentative name of the S/T album, it's a shame that this song didn't appear on the album (at least as a hidden track or special edition).
For those who want to buy the hexagram import that includes lovers, search on ebay, i bought it a year ago for $40. Maybe there's one or two there!

Is it the one with the roses, guess it is what I found somewhen on here as full flac version containing 3 songs then. I'm even surprised it didn't arrive with a special edition for Japan as literally many albums included additional songs.

snw9

Its alternate title is "Kevin Sorbo"
Code: [Select]

mono

Quote from: M1GHTY M4VS on Feb 24, 2014, 01:21 PM
Quote from: illmono on Feb 24, 2014, 01:16 PM

Is it the one with the roses, guess it is what I found somewhen on here as full flac version containing 3 songs then. I'm even surprised it didn't arrive with a special edition for Japan as literally many albums included additional songs.

this is the single:
http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=257762

nicklav

I kinda wish the album had been called Lovers. Ah well.

III

So i did some research and found that the bloody cape single was supposed to contain XO as well as another unreleased song. That makes 16 songs.

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: III on Feb 25, 2014, 09:50 PM
So i did some research and found that the bloody cape single was supposed to contain XO as well as another unreleased song. That makes 16 songs.

yeah i read on wikipedia that when the album was first being made that it may contain a song amount between 12 and 36. maybe that was just abe being sarcastic but seriously, all bands have stuff they throw out. Other examples are Teething, Finger of Death, Bumble D, etc.

i also would like to see some thrown out songs from DE and KNY