Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Lovers

Started by Dustin311, Feb 19, 2014, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dustin311

That link isn't working. It's asking me to install a program. Thank you though. I'm looking for a 320kbps stereo mp3 rip from the cd. Thank you in advance if anyone can make this happen for me. I'm a audio freak with my music collection.

cvthedrv

Quote from: Dustin311 on Feb 26, 2014, 04:57 AM
That link isn't working. It's asking me to install a program. Thank you though. I'm looking for a 320kbps stereo mp3 rip from the cd. Thank you in advance if anyone can make this happen for me. I'm a audio freak with my music collection.

uncheck the box under the DOWNLOAD picture that says ''By downloading the file you agree to our terms of service.
Download you file easily with Billion Uploads download manager''

Dustin311

Thank you! How do i play this in my Itunes? I cant add the track to my library.

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: Dustin311 on Feb 26, 2014, 11:52 PM
Thank you! How do i play this in my Itunes? I cant add the track to my library.

it is flac you have to use a converter to .wav or use a proper audio player like foobar2000

mono

Penicks

"Hexagram track list are hexagram, bloody cape, and the rare lovers track. let me tell you as a deftones fan this song rocks hard. it sounds like it could of been diamond eyes almost."

mono

Quote from: Penicks on Feb 27, 2014, 01:46 PM
"Hexagram track list are hexagram, bloody cape, and the rare lovers track. let me tell you as a deftones fan this song rocks hard. it sounds like it could of been diamond eyes almost."

HAHAHAHA

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Diplo

Exactly the feeling eheh

nicklav

III

Omg i totally agree. Just like pink cellphone should have!!!!

sing blue silver

Bonus points for taking a screen grab from a Coheed and Cambria video.

III

Oh i thought that was dillinger