Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Can chino be replace??

Started by Northcal, Mar 18, 2014, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

Maybe deftones need sum new blood?a new singer would be nice,chinos voice is all fucked up already!!!plus he's  fat again.

Northcal

I wonder if people are gonna hate on this tread??

Northcal

Would y'all support deftones if chino got replace wit a new singer that was actually decent?I love chino don't get it twisted ,but I feel like he's holding deftones back he's a control freak !!

chuckles

Quote from: Northcal on Mar 18, 2014, 11:01 PM
Would y'all support deftones if chino got replace wit a new singer that was actually decent?I love chino don't get it twisted ,but I feel like he's holding deftones back he's a control freak !!

go away... you dont know what's going on with his life... maybe he's going through something... what's really important is that he's alive, sharing everything with the loved ones and his creations (music) with the fans... grow up... jodio mamao..
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Northcal

Quote from: chuckles on Mar 19, 2014, 01:47 AM
Quote from: Northcal on Mar 18, 2014, 11:01 PM

go away... you dont know what's going on with his life... maybe he's going through something... what's really important is that he's alive, sharing everything with the loved ones and his creations (music) with the fans... grow up... jodio mamao..
wat are u  his cousin ? Calm down mija,lol the only thing he's goin through is bags of Doritos!!

elite54

I feel like you are Chino just goofing around, 'cause there can't be a real person this dumb. Can there?

Northcal

As a real fan I don't want the tones to go out like this !my first deftones concert July 2,2007  I was embarrassed for us fans paying money to see a fat man running around like he just tried molly for first time.thats why I want a new singer for the band,chino is bored to death wit deftones material,but it pays the bills huh,we need new blood already!!!

kurtone

Why don't you just stop listening if you don't like them now? Never understood the point of bitching about the band. If you don't like it, don't listen. Also, enlighten me as to why people spell "with" as "wit" is it that hard to type one more letter?

Northcal

Quote from: kurtone on Mar 19, 2014, 03:41 AM
Why don't you just stop listening if you don't like them now? Never understood the point of bitching about the band. If you don't like it, don't listen. Also, enlighten me as to why people spell "with" as "wit" is it that hard to type one more letter?
I'm on strike 2 wit deftones!!Il get my chance to talk to chino again very soon at ace of spades,Sactown I'm gonna make that niga mad,lol

shoop

Quote from: Northcal on Mar 19, 2014, 03:48 AM
Quote from: kurtone on Mar 19, 2014, 03:41 AM
I'm on strike 2 wit deftones!!Il get my chance to talk to chino again very soon at ace of spades,Sactown I'm gonna make that niga mad,lol
Please hurry and get to strike 3 already. Can't believe you're 31.

luisch

Nunca había visto tanta idiotez por parte de una sola persona.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Northcal

Quote from: luisch on Mar 19, 2014, 04:47 AM
Nunca había visto tanta idiotez por parte de una sola persona.
yo voy  hablar con el muy pronto! Without conflict we would all be bored!!

Northcal

Is it that crazy to think that chino  can be replace?come on people somewhere in this planet there's a big deftones fan that can replace chino easily,I do understand this fan base is very loyal,but dude getting old and deftones should either look into the future or just hang it up already!!and this is  from a fan that has deftones tattoo on his arm!!

Northcal

Can't wait til April 5 ,Im gonna try to get that on camera!!

Penicks

stop taking drugs you idiot

Northcal

I know the owner of ace of spades ,Sacramento so backstage iz not a prob.I just wanna talk to chino about deftones future that's all in a respectable way bro!If u guys had actual chance to talk to chino wouldn't you wanna ask questions about shit u wanna know instead of just kissing his ass!!!

shoop

Quote from: Northcal on Mar 19, 2014, 06:39 AM
I know the owner of ace of spades ,Sacramento so backstage iz not a prob.I just wanna talk to chino about deftones future that's all in a respectable way bro!If u guys had actual chance to talk to chino wouldn't you wanna ask questions about shit u wanna know instead of just kissing his ass!!!
So keep it real douche and show him everything you just said. Bet you won't

ignore the fashion

First of all I don't see why so many people seem to care about Chino's weight, I honestly wouldn't care if he was 500 pounds! Also they wouldn't be the same without Chino, I don't see him ever being replaced. So if you have so much dislike for Chino now why not just stop listening to them.

Northcal

Quote from: shoop on Mar 19, 2014, 09:10 AM
Quote from: Northcal on Mar 19, 2014, 06:39 AM
So keep it real douche and show him everything you just said. Bet you won't
like Michelle tanner would say on full house ,u got it dude,lol

wheresmysnare

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Mar 19, 2014, 09:53 AM
First of all I don't see why so many people seem to care about Chino's weight, I honestly wouldn't care if he was 500 pounds! Also they wouldn't be the same without Chino, I don't see him ever being replaced. So if you have so much dislike for Chino now why not just stop listening to them.

I didn't used to care because I thought well it's his body why should it matter if he's fat. Then came the breathless performances and pig squeals and I thought about the fact being a frontman is his job, people pay to see him, obviously it wouldn't matter if he was in a different genre where you don't need energy. Chino couldn't be replaced though, even though he has gone off the boil since his old vocal injury and afore mentioned weight issues I still haven't heard another vocalist like him. His best days are over, but same goes for any band who've been round as long as deftones. I'd rather a new young band form who build upon adrenaline/ATF/WP era and expand the sound into something new and exciting.

I shudder at how old I sound, I still remember when deftones were a new emerging band, fffuuccckkk.