TMNT 2014

Started by Northcal, Mar 29, 2014, 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

Anyone actually wanna see that in 3D???lol

kurtone

I'll see it. But my expectations are set pretty low lol

Northcal

Tmnt is my childhood,so its nice to see they still around .My daughter loves the new shit!!

digital bath

I love the turtles too, the cartoon show, the movies and holy shit the action figures :)
and of course the video games <3
TMNT is true 80/90's shit!
but the "new" computer animated tv series and the animated movie suck.
Hope the new movie is at least "ok"

kurtone

I actually really like the new cartoon series. It has a lot of throwbacks to the original cartoon series and movies. It really surprises me that tmnt has managed to still be relevant after all these years. 

Northcal

Quote from: digital bath on Mar 30, 2014, 12:52 AM
I love the turtles too, the cartoon show, the movies and holy shit the action figures :)
tmnt the arcade game was dope!!! Dude I still got the turtle blimp,lol

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Yes! I remember the action figures, I had every single one even the technotron.
This movie looks very bah.

kurtone

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 01, 2014, 09:14 AM

Yes! I remember the action figures, I had every single one even the technotron.
This movie looks very bah.

Technodrome ;)

Northcal

TMNT(1990) was fire!!

Jacob

Not a fan of Michael Bay, but a huge fan of Turtles. And this looks pretty damn good to be honest.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

wheresmysnare

I went to watch one of the TMNT films on my birthday back in the day, but this film looks so shit, 8ft anti terrorist turtles it's just so confused the whole thing looks like a train wreck.

Northcal

This movie brought out the kid in me!,8/10 8)

deftones86

It was pretty awesome. they changed up the story a little. I was so into this back when i was little. if you had the action figures check this out http://www.tmnttoys.com/figures1987.html took me for a little trip down memory lane.

Northcal

Quote from: deftones86 on Aug 21, 2014, 09:10 AM
It was pretty awesome. they changed up the story a little. I was so into this back when i was little. if you had the action figures check this out http://www.tmnttoys.com/figures1987.html took me for a little trip down memory lane.
I took my daughter to see this and she started to cry when splinter got his ass beat,lol she's 6 so I had to tell her that splinter had it coming,lol

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Went to see it with my little cousins today and it was loud, obnoxious and very meh. Cousins loved it but I gave a 4 out of 10. The story was different and lots of plotholes.

bright lights, big city

Took my goddaughter to see it. Her first experience with the turtles, and she seemed to enjoy it, so that's good. I basically despised it, other than Shredder. And as a Johnny Knoxville fan, I actually couldn't get past his voice as Leonardo - it kinda bugged me - just watched and was hoping for another Jackass movie, haha.

I maaay give the sequel a chance if they have in Bebop and Rocksteady. And no Megan Fox.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?