Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Spirit in the Room

Started by buddyboy101, Apr 02, 2014, 06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddyboy101

note and i are working with a new artist named dennis sanders who plays under the name "spirit in the room"

we would appreciate you checking out his new song, "tina": Spirit in the Room - Tina

thanks,
gatto

peterdigiacomo

Enjoyed this. Sounds like Trent Reznor, and the instrumentals sound good. Really cool album art too.

buddyboy101

Quote from: peterdigiacomo on Apr 02, 2014, 06:55 AM
Enjoyed this. Sounds like Trent Reznor, and the instrumentals sound good. Really cool album art too.

much appreciated!

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

iceache

Chino did the artwork for the single.. which is cool... and they're opening for †††

buddyboy101

Quote from: iceache on Apr 04, 2014, 05:17 AM
Chino did the artwork for the single.. which is cool... and they're opening for †††

yep!  everyone come and say hi if you're at the roxy or santa ana shows.

DeftonesNZ

Very nice definately agree with the Trent Reznor comment, it has quite a brooding vibe to it like some like guy shut himself in his room,closed the curtains and wrote it alone, which don't get me wrong is a compliment I love the darker stuff. Although I will say when I heard the preview for "Viscious Eyes" it reminded me of flight of the conchords again not a bad thing.

superdeftoneslove

luisch

Cheez! This is very awesome, thanks Frank! Love it!
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

TheyCallMeP

I found this project through Black Light Burns a while back but had no idea Chino and Dennis worked on an indie movie score together. They have another EP in the works and a full length planned in the future. Spirit is tight, I'm officially hooked.

http://planet1051.com/local-stew-spirit-in-the-room-audio/

TheyCallMeP

New EP, Demon, is out on SoundCloud! Its more of a concept/noise piece and kinda far out there. Check it!