Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

who is fatter? chino-steph-Abe

Started by Northcal, Apr 07, 2014, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digital bath

@Northcal

Sometimes it's really ok if you make some jokes on Deftones or Chino, but if you post shit like "chino is so fucking fat please replace him" all the time, that's just disrespectful.
This man, this band gave so much for us and still do, they have enriched our lives with their art.
Their music support all our lives.

Joking on Chino in SL is like you live in North Korea and say "Kim has becoming fat again" or "why has he always this shitty haircut?"
Normally you won't say that very long... you understand? ::)

Northcal

Quote from: digital bath on Apr 11, 2014, 06:21 AM
@Northcal

Sometimes it's really ok if you make some jokes on Deftones or Chino, but if you post shit like "chino is so fucking fat please replace him" all the time, that's just disrespectful.
This man, this band gave so much for us and still do, they have enriched our lives with their art.

Joking on Chino in SL is like you live in North Korea and say "Kim has becoming fat again" or "why has he always this shitty haircut?"
ok ,I'm done lock it up mods!!! :-X

Dath

Quote from: digital bath on Apr 11, 2014, 06:21 AM
@Northcal

I dunno what to make of that choice of analogy, haha.

Northcal

Chino weight watch 2014 8) SNW era coming back??

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

nicklav

Jesus Christ can we lock/delete this shit?

deftones47

Quote from: nicklav on Jul 11, 2014, 05:32 PM
Jesus Christ can we lock/delete this shit?

Locking won't be enough. This bullshit needs to be deleted for good.

shine down unshy

To answer the topic question - The answer is you.  You're fatter.

Fatty.

DeftonesNZ

Damn that's cold, just played that akinator game online where you think of a person and it tries to find out who you're thinking about by asking you questions and answered a bunch of questions about are they a musician etc then I had the question "Is your character overweight?" i put yes and it instantly got Chino.

Northcal

Chino needs to think about the fans !If he is out of breath all the time during concerts it makes the band look hella weak.

Knucklestones

You have to realize he's 40, though.

DeftonesNZ

i have no issue with it, he's still performing and all the recent reviews i've seen have raved about his energetic performance so i don't see an issue, if you don't think your not going to get your ticket prices worth just don't go it's as simple as that, everyone slows down with age it's unreasonable to expect him at 40 to still have that thin druggy body and be jumping around and rolling on the floor like he did when he was 20.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jul 16, 2014, 05:56 AM
i have no issue with it, he's still performing and all the recent reviews i've seen have raved about his energetic performance so i don't see an issue, if you don't think your not going to get your ticket prices worth just don't go it's as simple as that, everyone slows down with age it's unreasonable to expect him at 40 to still have that thin druggy body and be jumping around and rolling on the floor like he did when he was 20.

He could probably still do the rolling on the floor bit at 40 to be fair, probably keep pulling off that move well into his 70's

N0S3BLEED976

He did a huge stage dive over a 9 foot wide and 9 foot deep gap last year at Rock'n'Heim Festival in Germany. I was there and everyone was dumbfounded because of how amazing it was. I feel like Chino has more energy than ever before  ;D

Edit: Here it is! http://instagram.com/p/dhMP9YQuzz/

Lucky_Me

Why would it matter? Does being fat affect the music one makes or how much one can be admired as an artist? Le sigh. If they're happy being big, just let them be. You must have better things to do with your life, than asking yourself such questions. I think you're being disrespectful and that's so not sexy. Ugh.
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

General Pong Krell

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Aug 18, 2014, 06:05 PM
Why would it matter? Does being fat affect the music one makes or how much one can be admired as an artist? Le sigh. If they're happy being big, just let them be. You must have better things to do with your life, than asking yourself such questions. I think you're being disrespectful and that's so not sexy. Ugh.

fatty girl detected

>>>tumblr

Northcal

Chino not only represents Deftones ,he represents us the fans and his weight is affecting his live performance.I don't wanna see SNW era all over again IMO!

elite54

I hate that you're a Deftones fan.

Northcal

Quote from: elite54 on Aug 19, 2014, 01:13 AM
I hate that you're a Deftones fan.
even got a deftones tat on me bitch! :P problem wit that?Once again people if you don't like treads don't post!

Lucky_Me

@ General: Ex-obese, darling. But I've kept the right curves.  ;)
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.