Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Smile (Eros)

Started by Inkblades, Apr 13, 2014, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinojos

I know this is older than Eros, but does anyone think they'll ever release a studio version of "Bumble D"? Even if they were to make a B-Sides & Rarities 2 Album or something. Even the live version of that song is so sick.

Vesanic

snw9

Quote from: ashesofnothing on Apr 19, 2014, 11:09 AM
Hey guys, long time lurker. I remastered "Smile" cause I think the original mix sounds too... umm, flat? Probably just a rough mix, anyway.

https://mega.co.nz/#!SU0jTbaR!-8k_Pw29gJbFsFTo4qM6bitHSdcbdBLA_pzX6jsKzd8

Hey, can anyone upload or provide a link to the remastered version mentioned above?
Code: [Select]

shine down unshy

Quote from: snw9 on Feb 13, 2016, 08:31 AM
Quote from: ashesofnothing on Apr 19, 2014, 11:09 AM
Hey guys, long time lurker. I remastered "Smile" cause I think the original mix sounds too... umm, flat? Probably just a rough mix, anyway.

https://mega.co.nz/#!SU0jTbaR!-8k_Pw29gJbFsFTo4qM6bitHSdcbdBLA_pzX6jsKzd8

Hey, can anyone upload or provide a link to the remastered version mentioned above?

Pretty please.  Anyone.

Yoi Yes Kokan

Quote from: Hinojos on Oct 27, 2014, 12:58 AM
I know this is older than Eros, but does anyone think they'll ever release a studio version of "Bumble D"? Even if they were to make a B-Sides & Rarities 2 Album or something. Even the live version of that song is so sick.

i remember that shit, it was only live, check out BUFFALO.

DeftonesNZ

Nah theres bumble D rehersal footage.

Yoi Yes Kokan

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Feb 29, 2016, 08:03 PM
Nah theres bumble D rehersal footage.

thats still live butthead

pinata89

Probably pretty late to the party here, but just realized I have a YouTube rip of "Smile" on my iTunes...

Anyone kind enough to share a 320kbps version?

Sunbath

Quote from: pinata89 on Jul 14, 2016, 05:06 AM
Probably pretty late to the party here, but just realized I have a YouTube rip of "Smile" on my iTunes...

320kbps version does not exist. All we have is a youtube rip of that video Chino posted for Chi that was online one day. There's no converter / conversion in the world that can change that.

pinata89

Quote from: Sunbath on Jul 15, 2016, 06:39 PM

320kbps version does not exist. All we have is a youtube rip of that video Chino posted for Chi that was online one day. There's no converter / conversion in the world that can change that.

Ahh gotcha. I didn't know if someone on the inside had a better quality version. Thx for the reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunbath

Quote from: pinata89 on Jul 15, 2016, 06:41 PM
Quote from: Sunbath on Jul 15, 2016, 06:39 PM

Ahh gotcha. I didn't know if someone on the inside had a better quality version. Thx for the reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's a great song! I'd wish we had a better version..