Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

FYIHYD and Chopin

Started by chinomoreno876, Jun 05, 2014, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinomoreno876

You guys hear the similarities or is it just me??

buddyboy101

i tried to, but i'm not hearing it

chinomoreno876

Maybe it's just me but every time tthis Chopin song comes on while I'm listening to classical I'm always thinking what the hell is this FYIHYD !?!? I don't know I guess it's just me, I do wish that would have became a full song, I forget it was just like a sample on their MySpace back in the day right, it wasn't an Eros sample was it??

Crazylegs

That's a stretch, to put it mildly.

chinomoreno876

I guess it's just me but it sounds like chino grabbed little bits and parts and out his own in between

DeftonesNZ

Na i don't hear any thing substantial there's a little bit where it sounds like they could of both used the note scale but this is on a piano with no effects to add audible variation and given the limited number of keys I'd say the chances of a piano piece sounding completelty unique is 0%, for every piano piece there would be another one with something similair just because of the narrow scope. I think it happens with every instrument but is just more obvious in piano because they don't use effects, like imagine if all guitar was played purely acousticly suddenly songs that were different sound similair.