Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

the killing

Started by blixa, Jul 03, 2014, 05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

bright lights, big city

definitely sucked to watch it week-to-week, and that first season really pissed me off.

but that Sarsgaard season was legit.

The Killing: Season 4 Trailer
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i don't know why everyone bags out the first two seasons. i know it drags and you just want to know who the fuck killed rosie, but it kept me captivated.

sarsgaard was so brilliant in the third season. i can't wait till season four.

bright lights, big city

Have you ever seen The Bridge? Season 2 starts tomorrow. I love it so much more than The Killing. It's a pretty weird serial killer drama, but the end of the first season took it to a whole new level.  It really digs into murders and cartels and some dark shit in El Paso, Texas and Juarez, Mexico (love the Mexico parts). It's got Diane Kruger, Ted Levine, and other good actors including some dirty Aussie with a fantastic beard.

Not sure if Demian Bichir is Holder-level badass for your tastes, but he's awesome nonetheless.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i lo-ove holder.

i've downloaded the original series of the bridge but haven't watched it yet. i've downloaded rectify too.

bright lights, big city

Rectify's good too. Slow, but brutally good. Seems like every show I watch, you're on top of, haha.

Looking forward to starting The Leftovers in the next couple weeks.
DERP

blixa

i've only got the bridge the original series, not the remake. i want to get into hannibal as well. so much and so little time. argh!