Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

White Pony Instrumentals

Started by Vesanic, Jul 21, 2014, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

He didn't make a scene, he only said he asked me not to share this. Then people pissed him off.

pony_01

yo, i would absolutely buy this instrumentals if thats help. thanks v for sharing. Elite was wonderful!

lftpp

thanks Ves. what i love most about these is hearing Frank work on each track.

Dath

Quote from: lftpp on Aug 01, 2014, 12:53 AM

The stuff Frank does in the choruses of Risk and 976-EVIL is too drowned out on the album, IMO Love the DE instrumentals for letting those songs in particular shine.

lftpp

Quote from: Dath on Aug 01, 2014, 04:05 AM
Quote from: lftpp on Aug 01, 2014, 12:53 AM

The stuff Frank does in the choruses of Risk and 976-EVIL is too drowned out on the album, IMO Love the DE instrumentals for letting those songs in particular shine.
yes good examples, but theres many more in all albums. In those two songs you pointed out the final mixing with Chino vocals did drown those beautiful electronic sounds.

DeftonesNZ

That's why I'm especially keen to hear S/T instrumentals I have a feeling alot of cool stuff franks doing is getting lost in that record, just WGTB the live version with Frank boosted is so good it's sad it wasn't boosted in the studio recording.

hi man

thank you Ves. Thank you skinnypuppy. I remember I met skinnypuppy for a brief second at team sleep at the roxy. Alot of people around me was part of sharing lungs and was like. Hey thats skinnypuppy over there! lol I was only 15 years old then

Dath

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Aug 01, 2014, 04:36 AM
That's why I'm especially keen to hear S/T instrumentals I have a feeling alot of cool stuff franks doing is getting lost in that record, just WGTB the live version with Frank boosted is so good it's sad it wasn't boosted in the studio recording.

Ves made a really well done version of WGTB's studio recording with Frank's part in the chorus boosted, it may as well be official.
https://mega.co.nz/#!2c5SySDL!v338frGRGis9pheAeNLgt0KarAcgjhRA1EmhOJcu9uY

DeftonesNZ

thanks for the link as i typed that comment I thought i remembered him doing that but couldn't find it in my downloads

III

Yeah Frank's part in Deathblow is really noticable. Even with vocals

chtimixeur

I'm loving all these Deftones instrumentals.
Thanks a lot for sharing them.
Just out of curiosity, are there some "official" instrumentals of other popular rock bands from the 90's/2000's out there ?
I'm not talking about fanmade stuff, but legit instrumentals just like the ones that were shared in this topic.

teethin

i suppose there are no instrumentals for Adrenaline right?

defTHE1s

Quote from: snw9 on Jul 28, 2014, 07:00 AM
Quote from: III on Jul 27, 2014, 06:39 PM
Wait a month or two. I can hook you guys up

Are these official releases from the Label? Just curious to know who releases them.
I was wondering the same.... How did it happen??

Thanks to all who have shared those instrumentals, Luish, Ves, Skinny... I just want to know, as I said above, How did it happen?
Those are "official" versions? fan made?
I'm too curious about it  ::)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Teknoman

LoL check this out

Quote from: defTHE1s on Aug 01, 2014, 09:17 PM
Quote from: snw9 on Jul 28, 2014, 07:00 AM
Are these official releases from the Label? Just curious to know who releases them.
I was wondering the same.... How did it happen??

Thanks to all who have shared those instrumentals, Luish, Ves, Skinny... I just want to know, as I said above, How did it happen?
Those are "official" versions? fan made?
I'm too curious about it  ::)

How this happened?
LIKE THIS!, djzap provided all the instrumentals [except for WP of course], he said he is just some guy that works/worked at WMG [Edit: Or maybe he just hacked Warner Music servers]. So whenever he post something I'm there.

That thread was awesome.... Vesanique uploaded the instrumental version of Change then Skinnypuppy said he had WP instrumentals but he didnt share it then djzap gave us SNW and DE instrumentals and finally Vesanique shared the rest of his rare promo stuff (Knife Prty instrumental, among other rarities)... months later djzap (our lord and savior) uploaded KNY instrumentals.

So, yup! its official stuff that we are not supposed to have access to.

I make music too

DeftonesNZ

Really not sure but I don't think there was hacking involved I think that site is like a industry purchasing site where WMG provides the oppurtunity for DJ's and other musicians to buy instrumentals for remixes or whatever

buddyboy101

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Aug 02, 2014, 12:29 AM
Really not sure but I don't think there was hacking involved I think that site is like a industry purchasing site where WMG provides the oppurtunity for DJ's and other musicians to buy instrumentals for remixes or whatever

sounds about right

nicklav

Anyone else notice that Pink Maggit cuts out fairly early?

Be Quiet And Drive

Quote from: pony_01 on Jul 31, 2014, 09:15 PM
yo, i would absolutely buy this instrumentals if thats help. thanks v for sharing. Elite was wonderful!

Shadow46/2

Anyone got the instrumental links without using Mega? Maybe it's cause I use a mac but the site won't work for me; it never starts the download.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Dath

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Aug 03, 2014, 08:35 PM
Anyone got the instrumental links without using Mega? Maybe it's cause I use a mac but the site won't work for me; it never starts the download.

If you're using Safari, Mega doesn't support that, if I remember correctly. Using Firefox or Chrome ought to let you download them, Mac or not.