Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

White Pony Instrumentals

Started by Vesanic, Jul 21, 2014, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diplo

I don't know how many great stuff people hide from all of us and I don't want to know. It's weird, it's music and not a goddamn secret, where is the pleasure to be the only one to listen to something.
Also I hope we will have one day BQAD, WGTB, Needles etc without the fade away.

Slacker

Logic

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Jul 23, 2014, 11:24 AM
Quote from: skinnypuppy on Jul 22, 2014, 11:40 PM
I asked you not to share this, dude.

For real? From what I remember, I asked you about sharing and you didn't get back to me. Either way, I just figured it was about time to unleash the beast. And like you said back in the day, it's not even about gloating. I just thought good vibes in the community wouldn't hurt. I didn't mean to come off as an asshole, in which case, I understand. If I made some people angry at you, I'm sorry, I just don't believe in eternal hoarding. Getting more Deftones stuff is like dominoes, you share some shit, then someone else follows. I mean think about that dude who got us the SNW, DE and KNY instrumentals.

For whatever reason, he deleted his post about gloating - probably because it contradicts his current position about not sharing.  Anyways, I understand if you obtain something special, sharing it might break the trust of whoever gave it to you.  But skinnypuppy's mistake was sharing it with anyone in the first place.  Once you tell someone a secret, you're assuming the risk that it will be shared.  On the other hand, if he obtained it by nefarious means, then he really has no ground to object.  Either way these instrumental are dope, and I don't see the harm in them being shared, especially 14 years after the release of the album -  thank you V for continuing to provide the sickest shit in the deftones community.

This.

Vesanic

deftones47

Northcal

dre  beats plus these gems equals me goin to the cannabis club in Vallejo,CA :'( epic

Northcal

Gauze would be dope as fukk ,that last min of the song iz prob some the best shit I heard from this band since 2003 ST era 8)

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: MrVesanique on Jul 24, 2014, 10:21 PM
Quote from: 82 on Jul 24, 2014, 06:46 AM
S/T

Vesanic ...make it happen.

Soon.

Holy shit! Lucky You would sound amazing :D!!!!!! Waiting for that soon to be here you go. :D

Jesus2Chino

Much respect,
-Matt

roman

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

RavinVsFlud

Thank you so much! My deftones music library has grown with so much rare shit this board has posted. Fucking love it!

RavinVsFlud

defcoke

ADRENALINE!!!! we can die happy if you give us this shit!!!! hahhhahaha

snw9

Dear Vesanique,

Thanks a lot! Can you please release the remaining instrumentals already? :D
Code: [Select]

III

Wait a month or two. I can hook you guys up

luisch

White Pony
Download

Saturday Night Wrist
Download

Diamond Eyes
Download

Koi No Yokan
Download
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Dath

Quote from: luisch on Jul 27, 2014, 07:23 PM

White Pony
Download

Saturday Night Wrist
Download

Diamond Eyes
Download

Koi No Yokan
Download

Thanks a lot for getting all of that in one post. I missed the KNY one somehow.