Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

deftones concert rituals ?(fans)

Started by Northcal, Jul 29, 2014, 02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

WAT things you guys all have to have wit you at a def concert or due.
me is a deftones virgin that's never seen the band live or even heard of them and of course some of the finest trees .maybe grab a boob when a chick is crowd surfing,lol

Northcal

I know ya'll got some traditions like getting hammered as fuck in the parking lot ,or sneaking drugs or liquor right? ;)

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: Northcal on Jul 29, 2014, 02:07 AM
maybe grab a boob when a chick is crowd surfing,lol

You disgusting little fucker...

luisch

Northcal, for real, what is wrong with you?
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

DeftonesNZ

Northcal

Dude just fucking with boob grab,lol 8)

deftones47

Still Northcal you should stop with the stupid topics.

black coffee

My concert tradition used to be a joint in the crowd, but smoking is forbidden in indoor locations and sometimes people threaten to get security. Others ask if they can have a few puffs which is also annoying, so I dropped that habit and now I just drink a few beers.

Lucky_Me

Well, I've got a few...

*Dress like a groupie girl, usually in my 'traditional' shorts or mini skirt, Adidas and KNY T-shirt, along with my spiked collar and some flashy make-up. I always try to be the 'big' trophy girl, really much in style with the members.  ;)

*Always stand at the right side of the bars. This has nothing to do with politics, quite the contrary, but more with my thing for bass players. Oh well, you guys know what birds of a feather do, haha.

*Wait for the band, both before and after the show. I'm always trying to have some chit-chat with them, listen to their stories and tell them mine. I'm becoming a regular, even though I'm still a puppy among the community.

*Piss off the roadies. Don't ask me why, but they don't seem to like me, no matter how friendly and kind I am to them. I think they're just jealous because I don't need to do stuff with them to get to the band.  ;D

*Almost getting into deep shit. Almost becoming the centre of a violent mosh pit, almost having Chino to stagedive on me, almost freezing to death and being saved by one of the members, almost falling over... my nickname is meant to be ironic.

*Return the favor. This one might sound a little 'holier than thou', but I don't mean to. I always try to do something back for the band, like hug them and give them gifts. They have given me so much already and being a fan (in general) is a lifestyle for me, so I feel like I should be supportive and loving to them, too. The fact that I'm just another stranger and not any different from any other fan has never held me back to make an attempt to be special to the band anyway.
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Northcal

Have any of u guys seen a fight at the deftones concert? I seen a few girl fights ,ass & titties everywhere,lol

Penicks

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 19, 2014, 08:16 AM
Quote from: Lucky_Me on Aug 17, 2014, 05:25 PM
spiked collar

is this 1999
Yeah reading that bit took me back to when everyone had chain wallets and dickies.

sing blue silver

Well, I've got a few...

*Dress like a groupie girl, usually in my 'traditional' shorts or mini skirt, Adidas and KNY T-shirt, along with my spiked collar and some flashy make-up. I always try to be the 'big' trophy girl, really much in style with the members.  ;)

*Always stand at the right side of the bars. This has nothing to do with politics, quite the contrary, but more with my thing for bass players. Oh well, you guys know what birds of a feather do, haha.

*Wait for the band, both before and after the show. I'm always trying to have some chit-chat with them, listen to their stories and tell them mine. I'm becoming a regular, even though I'm still a puppy among the community.

*Piss off the roadies. Don't ask me why, but they don't seem to like me, no matter how friendly and kind I am to them. I think they're just jealous because I don't need to do stuff with them to get to the band.  ;D

*Almost getting into deep shit. Almost becoming the centre of a violent mosh pit, almost having Chino to stagedive on me, almost freezing to death and being saved by one of the members, almost falling over... my nickname is meant to be ironic.

*Return the favor. This one might sound a little 'holier than thou', but I don't mean to. I always try to do something back for the band, like hug them and give them gifts. They have given me so much already and being a fan (in general) is a lifestyle for me, so I feel like I should be supportive and loving to them, too. The fact that I'm just another stranger and not any different from any other fan has never held me back to make an attempt to be special to the band anyway.

These are the people I probably hate most at Deftones shows.

N0S3BLEED976

Dress like a groupie girl [...] I always try to be the 'big' trophy girl, really much in style with the members.  ;)
[...] Wait for the band, both before and after the show. I'm always trying to have some chit-chat with them, listen to their stories and tell them mine [...]
being saved by one of the members [...]
Return the favor [...] I always try to do something back for the band, like hug them and give them gifts [...] attempt to be special to the band

So creepy.

black coffee

Some of you wonder why there is so little activity on SL and yet you jump on this new user like a pack of hyenas on prey. At least she contributed to the subject.

Penicks

yeah, and her contribution was balls

i'd rather read nothing than embarassing stuff like that

mono

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 19, 2014, 08:16 AM
spiked collar

is this 1999
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Aug 19, 2014, 02:59 PM
Dress like a groupie girl [...] I always try to be the 'big' trophy girl, really much in style with the members.  ;)
[...] Wait for the band, both before and after the show. I'm always trying to have some chit-chat with them, listen to their stories and tell them mine [...]
being saved by one of the members [...]
Return the favor [...] I always try to do something back for the band, like hug them and give them gifts [...] attempt to be special to the band

So creepy.

THIS

Logic

Well, I've got a few...

Haha this is a troll.
Anyways...If not.

Buy this...

Northcal

Logic

Chill,  it's a fake account by one of them...

Hahaha...

Well, I've got a few...

*Dress like a groupie girl, usually in my 'traditional' shorts or mini skirt... along with my spiked collar and some flashy make-up. I always try to be the 'big' trophy girl, really much in style with the members... This has nothing to do with politics, quite the contrary, but more with my thing for bass players. Oh well, you guys know what birds of a feather do, haha...Wait for the band, both before and after the show. I'm always trying to have some chit-chat with them, listen to their stories and tell them mine. I'm becoming a regular...