Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Looking to buy Around the Fur cue ball shirt

Started by brekki, Aug 05, 2014, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brekki

Hi all, hopefully this isn't against the rules (they say "Posts of any advertorial nature selling or promoting products or other websites is strictly forbidden." but do not mention posts that involve wanting to buy), apologies if it is!
I'm looking for a specific Deftones t-shirt, this one to be precise:

I'm pretty desperate and can't find it anywhere, willing to pay well, please PM/email me if you have one you'd like to sell.

mono

Maybe there's a better option (considering the difficulty to find this shirt):Do your own shirt.
You can use images like this, or maybe buy a sticker in ebay and scan it

There's a high probability you won't find this shirt, even if it's used or in bad shape.
Good luck!

brekki

Ahhh yeah that's what I've been considering, heh. In fact, because the images of that particular logo on Google are rather low-rez I actually bought a copy of the sticker itself hoping that that will be able to produce a higher-quality version of the image for transfer onto the shirt.
But yeah, I figured it's highly unlikely I'll find the actual shirt, unfortunately. But I'm not giving up just yet.
Thanks though!

Penicks

seems pretty easy to recreate in photoshop or illustrator though

i did the same with the white pony red flag, just traced over the pony so now i can blow it up to the size of a house without losing quality

mono

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 07, 2014, 11:00 AM
seems pretty easy to recreate in photoshop or illustrator though

i did the same with the white pony red flag, just traced over the pony so now i can blow it up to the size of a house without losing quality

+1 if you know how to use illustrator or softwares like that

Penicks

cvthedrv

HEY, recently i saw this item on ebay, it seems that the seller only ships within australia but if you talk with him i think that maybe he can do an exception, i hope you win, cheers!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deftones-Camiseta-/321488953418