Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

A double album ?

Started by Northcal, Aug 12, 2014, 05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

I really wish deftones would bring back terry date!It would also be nice they surprise us with a double album  to end their legacy!I don't care if it took 5yrs,but take your time and bow out classy.

snw9

I second this, they write really great songs and 12 is starting to feel no enough. However, I wouldn't opt for Terry date as they're sonically, musically and lyrically and its great to have a different producer bring out the best in them.
Code: [Select]

gonzales_5

Idk.... I think KOI NO YOKAN was enough, I never felt like it wasn't enough tracks.... Also, I have read some haters on here saying Deftones hasn't made a good record since S/T... Fuck that, Diamond Eyes and KNY are some of their best shit they ever did IMO.... I don't think they can make a shitty record... I am always surprised and excited about everything they put out, I thought after Chi was in a coma they were done but I was shocked when they bounced right back w/ Sergio. I'm sure the new album will be 12 tracks and awesome.
"push back the square"

Freedomsoldier17

i wonder if that song played on their merch site will actually remain being called dwarf dick