Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello, I'm new here :)

Started by Lucky_Me, Aug 17, 2014, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky_Me

Hi everyone, I'm new in the Sharing Lungs community, so let me introduce myself: my name is Lucky_Me, I'm from The Netherlands, I'm 20 years old and I'm a pretty green Deftones fan, only since about two years. I love traveling across Europe to go see them, among a few other bands. I'm also a huge fan of Linkin Park, through whom I got to know about Deftones; they also were on Frat Party at the Pancake Festival, but they used to scare the living daylights out of me back then.  ;D Don't ask me why, but I love them now and I do know they won't bite me anyway.  :P Quite the contrary, actually: I've met most of them and they're incredibly nice guys, very friendly and ehh... rather hugable, ghehe. I love big guys.  :-*

I'm currently in college, studying communication with a specialization in music and live entertainment, hence my coexisting professional interest in this band. Beside following my favorite bands and my education, I do not have many hobbies anymore, though I'm working on making music again. I used to sing and play the bass and I'm planning to start again, as well as to write stories and draw cartoons. I'm also an EMEG (Event, Music, Entertainment and Game) blogger who not only reviews these 'experiences', but I also shine lights on them whether they're doable for people with physical limitations. If you'd like to take a peek, don't be shy to ask me for the address. Anyways, you'll be seeing me around the forums and if you like, you can also contact me by e-mail. Also, if we'll be attending the same shows, I'd like to meet up with you guys. Just look for a scarcely-dressed, limping Bambi with an Adidas sweater and a Koi No Yokan T-shirt, and you've found me.  ;)

Anyways, good luck everyone and all the best. We'll keep in touch and if I won't, I'll probably be busy studying.
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

digital bath

myownsummer

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Northcal