Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones festival?

Started by Northcal, Aug 20, 2014, 05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digital bath

Steel Panther would be nice...

kurtone

Crosses, Team Sleep, Palms and Deftones. During Deftones encore Chino eventually keels over and dies. Giving everyone on this forum one last chance to argue about his weight.

Shadow46/2

Quote from: kurtone on Aug 23, 2014, 04:12 AM
Crosses, Team Sleep, Palms and Deftones. During Deftones encore Chino eventually keels over and dies. Giving everyone on this forum one last chance to argue about his weight.

Truest, saddest thing I've read in awhile.

TRULY WE HAVE BECOME THE MONSTERS!!!!!!!1

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

defTHE1s

dredg, Thrice, Cult of Luna, Weezer, Puscifer, Dillinger Escape Plan... to name some bands..

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Northcal

This is my dream,deftones,tool,pantera,lamb of god,weezer!plus a deftones memorabilia museum of shit I wish I had in my garage!lol 8)

deftones47

Korn, Mastodon, The Dillinger Escape Plan, System of a Down, High on Fire, Soundgarden, Soulfly, Gojira, Red Fang, Slipknot, Nine Inch Nails, Every Time I Die, Glassjaw, letlive., Poison the Well.

General Pong Krell

Quote from: deftones47 on Aug 27, 2014, 02:50 AM
Korn, Mastodon, The Dillinger Escape Plan, System of a Down, High on Fire, Soundgarden, Soulfly, Gojira, Red Fang, Slipknot, Nine Inch Nails, Every Time I Die, Glassjaw, letlive., Poison the Well.

>korn, slipknot, letlive. are totally not shitty bands

deftones47

Quote from: General Pong Krell on Aug 27, 2014, 10:49 AM
>korn, slipknot, letlive. are totally not shitty bands

Normally, I would start a fight with you, but I prefer not to do that on Sharing Lungs.

It's your opinion anyway.

gonzales_5

Quote from: Northcal on Aug 20, 2014, 05:03 AM
With so many bands having their own festival's how would y'all feel about the tones having one?Also what bands would you wanna see? 8)

Glassjaw
Finch
Bad Brains
Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger (Sean Lennon's band)
Limp Bizkit
Shonen Knife

"push back the square"