Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

should deftones take more time to make the new album?

Started by Northcal, Nov 26, 2014, 11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

DE-Kny  equel one ok album together.I hope they go back to their roots!fucking deftones no more happy music  >:(

rainnyx4

KNY was the best thing they've written since WP, and DE was just as good as SNW and ATF.  How would them taking more time equal not happy music?  The band is who they are and are going to write music to reflect that.  Besides, it's not like they write music you'd hear at the dentist's office.  Every album, including DE and KNY, has had at least a few heavy songs on them.

chi_no

I think The Deftones are still in condition to record an album like AF & WP.
The problem is they believe the band is actually evolving XD

Vesanic

Quote from: rainnyx4 on Nov 26, 2014, 04:23 PM
KNY was the best thing they've written since WP, and DE was just as good as SNW and ATF.

That joke's been done too many times.

kurtone

It doesn't matter how long they take. Half the board will shit all over it anyway

pinkmaggit69

Quote from: kurtone on Nov 27, 2014, 02:57 AM
It doesn't matter how long they take. Half the board will shit all over it anyway

Drinks won't stain this birth!

Northcal

Deftones please make your next album like the last min of gauze :'( please

mrpelon94

lxix

If Eros is as amazing as most of us think/hope it is, they would have dropped it already.

deftones47

digital bath

Quote from: deftones47 on Nov 28, 2014, 10:55 PM

??? that's true, somehow religiously like the old and the new testament...
At least I hope they will finish and release EROS soon, I just got the feeling that it could be the best deftones album ever.

Northcal

I'm starting to think Eros doesn't even exist,lol they prob used all the material from Eros on DE-KnY!

Northcal

I really hope they take more time on this upcoming album ,how many more could they have in them anyways.take your time deftones even if tool release an album before you guys ,bring back the heavy shit!