Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

[Request] Around the Fur / ST / SNW / Diamond Eyes (FLAC 24 bits/96 Khz)

Started by mono, Dec 27, 2014, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mono

Well, i've spent some time searching these albums in flac 24bits/96Khz (vinylrip), with no luck (there's a torrent file, with almost any seeds).
Does anyone have them?
i only have Adrenaline, WP and KNY (If someone needs them, just tell me).

THANKS!

chi_no

Quote from: illmono on Dec 27, 2014, 11:56 PM
Well, i've spent some time searching these albums in flac 24bits/96Khz (vinylrip), with no luck (there's a torrent file, with almost any seeds).
Does anyone have them?

THANKS!

Can you send Adrenaline?
I really wanna compair it to mine.

mono

Quote from: chi_no on Dec 28, 2014, 12:46 AM
Does anyone have them?

THANKS!

Can you send Adrenaline?

https://mega.co.nz/#!DURkQLIR!VMZD1Q0sVKIYWzu74nOE2B8uxoHxk-jxqdufIXYsZVk

chi_no

Quote from: illmono on Dec 28, 2014, 02:11 AM
Quote from: chi_no on Dec 28, 2014, 12:46 AM
Does anyone have them?

THANKS!

Can you send Adrenaline?

https://mega.co.nz/#!DURkQLIR!VMZD1Q0sVKIYWzu74nOE2B8uxoHxk-jxqdufIXYsZVk

Thank you verry much :)

M1GHTY M4VS

Have ATF in 192kHz but it lacks damone -.-* and DE in 192kHz doesn't sound that great probably due to recording overload. SNW sounds decent and is 96kHz. I totally miss ST Vinyl except for the CD I bought. Not sure what the quality KNY will be, the HDTracks was much better than the original CD Mix. What about Covers do you need this, too ?

mono

Quote from: M1GHTY M4VS on Dec 28, 2014, 10:19 AM
What about Covers do you need this, too ?

If you have it, perfect! Can you upload ATF and SNW?
Thank you!!!!!

M1GHTY M4VS

my upload is hideous at 60 KB/s, the torrent used to be more reliable, what's your downrate ?

mono

Quote from: M1GHTY M4VS on Dec 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
my upload is hideous at 60 KB/s, the torrent used to be more reliable, what's your downrate ?

Downloading at 10kb/s :(, but it's a torrent problem, i've downloaded other flac files at 8mb/s

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

mono

mono

Quote from: chi_no on Jan 11, 2015, 04:00 PM
Quote from: illmono on Jan 11, 2015, 03:44 PM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 11, 2015, 12:11 AM
I have ATF in vinyl but don't have a vinyl player :(

check here, ATF in flac 24/192
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3891653

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4566712

Is this the same?

The one you've posted is the vinyl track by track, mine is one file with all songs, like a long song.

defTHE1s

Thanks for the Links, also I'm looking for a vinyl player, any suggestions?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

N0S3BLEED976

Anything Technics, really. But do yourself a favor and don't buy a new turntable, since you'll have to spend a fair amount to get a decent one. Instead, go to ebay or the likes and look for used turntables from the late 70's to 80's. They're in general vastly superior sound quality wise to any newly produced turntable in the same price range.

defTHE1s

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jan 15, 2015, 08:46 PM
Anything Technics, really. But do yourself a favor and don't buy a new turntable, since you'll have to spend a fair amount to get a decent one. Instead, go to ebay or the likes and look for used turntables from the late 70's to 80's. They're in general vastly superior sound quality wise to any newly produced turntable in the same price range.
I'm glad I was going into the right direction, thank you!