Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

bearing gifts

Started by tokyodrifter, Jan 17, 2015, 07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokyodrifter

RoyalDeftonicBoy

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I cant say nothing else

shoop

wow.. speechless. Thanks a lot. Everything from Eros so far sounds so promising..

E-Money

Wow, always wanted this.

kurtone

defTHE1s

Holy sh*t... I have a strong feeling about Eros coming soon...
Thank you!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Freedomsoldier17

Vesanic

Thanks a ton.

Anyone thinking Tokyodrifter might be a guy from the band?  8)

N0S3BLEED976

Thank you man, I've been dying to hear more of that song <3

deftones47

defTHE1s

Quote from: MrVesanique on Jan 18, 2015, 07:27 PM
Thanks a ton.

That's what I've been thinking, or someone very close to them... I was wondering who put this online first  :o

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Capt Snow

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 19, 2015, 12:12 PM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Jan 18, 2015, 07:27 PM
Thanks a ton.

That's what I've been thinking, or someone very close to them... I was wondering who put this online first  :o

My guess is that Tokyodifter is Steph.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: Capt Snow on Jan 19, 2015, 04:32 PM

How so? Could be anyone

Shadow46/2

I am so addicted to this clip. I don't know if it's just because it's new music from them, or if it's actually really brilliant. But I'm leaning towards the latter. They weren't lying when they said Steph was writing really weird melodic stuff during that time, if this and Smile are anything to go by. Really makes me wish they'd announce something about the album, even if they just say they'll release it upon their retirement. Just SOME kind of confirmation that they haven't forgotten about Eros.

It also makes me hope that Steph writes more stuff like this going forward, with more high notes and melodies amongst the crunch.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Capt Snow

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jan 19, 2015, 07:07 PM
Quote from: Capt Snow on Jan 19, 2015, 04:32 PM

How so? Could be anyone

Steph has been very open to releasing Eros.

And I also think that the OP kinda fits Steph's stoner character.

DeftonesNZ

But OP wasn't even the one who put the video on youtube in the first place wasn't it under another account of a production company before being made private this could just be one of the people who was quick enough to rip the video before it went private.

tokyodrifter

i am not steph. i am not anybody. glad you like the video.

Hidalgo

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Jan 19, 2015, 09:08 PM
I am so addicted to this clip. I don't know if it's just because it's new music from them, or if it's actually really brilliant. But I'm leaning towards the latter. They weren't lying when they said Steph was writing really weird melodic stuff during that time, if this and Smile are anything to go by. Really makes me wish they'd announce something about the album, even if they just say they'll release it upon their retirement. Just SOME kind of confirmation that they haven't forgotten about Eros.

It also makes me hope that Steph writes more stuff like this going forward, with more high notes and melodies amongst the crunch.
yea, that one lead he plays is a guitar solo really. way unexpected from him

he wasn't lying about playing more lead lines on eros

Gaz

Fuck this is great, something was drawing me back to this board and it was this post!

How is nobody else interested in this clip???

Gaz