Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Feed on Me

Started by Freedomsoldier17, Mar 07, 2015, 12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomsoldier17

Deftones - Feed on me (2015) New!

vocalist kinda sounds like chino mixed with some else, sounds pretty legit in the verses. either way a sick song, awesome riff

deftoner664

inb4 not deftones
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

N0S3BLEED976

It's weird, the vocalist really sounds like Chino most of the time. But you can tell it's not Deftones. Sounds nothing like the type of music they play nowadays. Whoever this is, I have to admit it doesn't sound too bad though

Vesanic

They're (or were) a Belgian band called Silent. Their only record, Five A.M, came out in 2006 or something. I think during the Eros or DE process some of their songs started floating around and people were wondering if it weren't new Deftones. That happened on this board too, obviously. Cycle starts back.

Silent - Five A.M [Full Album]

Teknoman

And here is a clip from another unreleased song
https://clyp.it/jilmc4eo

I make music too

XJohnnyX

hmmm sorta sounds like deftones

N0S3BLEED976

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: MrVesanique on Mar 07, 2015, 02:34 AM
They're (or were) a Belgian band called Silent. Their only record, Five A.M, came out in 2006 or something. I think during the Eros or DE process some of their songs started floating around and people were wondering if it weren't new Deftones. That happened on this board too, obviously. Cycle starts back.

Silent - Five A.M [Full Album]

thanks for the correct information. the main suspicion i had was the chorus, didn't have a deftones style to it at all. either way its a good band, will listen to it now

Freedomsoldier17

they've got a bit of an eightfourseven vibe too if any of you like that

anyways requesting lock

stepanas

This is the best deftones i heard since SNW!
Oh, wait....
no fist to fuckin' save you from

Diplo

Freedomsoldier17

Deftones - Shame (2015) New!

yeah i know probably not deftones etc etc but i would like to know who it's by, it's a pretty decent track.

thanks everyone

Penicks

dude holy shit, can you please stop posting songs from another band that was mentioned here six years ago already

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Mar 07, 2015, 04:00 AM

thanks for the correct information. the main suspicion i had was the chorus, didn't have a deftones style to it at all. either way its a good band, will listen to it now

you clearly didn't

Vesanic

Dude, again? It's still Silent, the Belgian band. Same voice, same sound, what else do you need?

Freedomsoldier17

Vesanic

Penicks

yo v, clean your inboxski

Vesanic

Teknoman

Quote from: Diplo on Mar 12, 2015, 09:29 PM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Mar 07, 2015, 03:47 AM
Quote from: Teknoman on Mar 07, 2015, 03:17 AM
And here is a clip from another unreleased song
https://clyp.it/jilmc4eo

By whom?

Yes, who ? This is pretty good.

Its another clip from Eros, dude!!, I got it from someone close to the band.

j/k. Its a song I wrote and recorded as a solo project back in 2013/14 but I never finished it nor released it :/

I make music too

defTHE1s

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 16, 2015, 10:28 AM
dude holy shit, can you please stop posting songs from another band that was mentioned here six years ago already

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Mar 07, 2015, 04:00 AM

you clearly didn't
Amen to this haha  ;D

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...