Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fast n Furious 7

Started by B0RNtoR0CK, Apr 03, 2015, 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B0RNtoR0CK

Did you guys like the part where the Deftones song kicked in? Really caught me off guard. But it was awesome!

Capt Snow

Quote from: B0RNtoR0CK on Apr 03, 2015, 07:35 PM
Did you guys like the part where the Deftones song kicked in? Really caught me off guard. But it was awesome!

Do you got a rip of the scene somewhere? Youtube?

Freedomsoldier17

april fools day was two days ago goof

B0RNtoR0CK

B0RNtoR0CK

Quote from: Capt Snow on Apr 03, 2015, 09:42 PM
Quote from: B0RNtoR0CK on Apr 03, 2015, 07:35 PM

Do you got a rip of the scene somewhere? Youtube?
Nah. I doubt anyone will clip it. Its a short sequence, like 25 seconds.

bright lights, big city

It's legit, think it was Tempest. And yeah, only played maybe a 20 second chunk, just long enough to recognize it, then it was done.

Always a pleasant surprise to hear em in a movie.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

cvthedrv

awful movie, bad song, i dont care.

pony_01

Capt Snow

B0RNtoR0CK

B0RNtoR0CK

Apparently PAUL WALKER was a deftones fan. A fan met Paul and posted this on REDDIT:
QuoteHe said sorry for trying to flirt with my wife and I told him he gets a pass and joked it off. We sat there for about an hour and he talked a lot about music, he was really into Queens of the Stone Age and Deftones. He asked about places around the city to hang out and see shows. We talked about school and traveling...covered a lot of topics for less than an hour. The conversation was really enjoyable and easy going and to be honest he talked and asked more questions than I did...which was fine with me. Just a really good guy.