Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Co-Headlining with Incubus For US Tour

Started by therealdaebat, Apr 16, 2015, 02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: deftfan on Apr 19, 2015, 02:56 PM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 18, 2015, 11:39 PM
What was the song that they played with a member of Incubus on that White Pony tour? Can't remember.
Say it Ain't So (Weezer cover)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzG7KYImgs

I meant a Deftones song, and it's Teenager actually.

49:43

DEFTONES - 2000.11.24 - Upper Darby, PA. (Night 1)

ShadowScars

This is pissing me off. Deftones still aren't listed as playing 7/27 in Cleveland with Incubus on the Incubus site, there is still nothing on that date on deftones.com, but I just heard a commercial on the radio advertising both bands 7/27 in Cleveland.

cvthedrv

man i've been listening to the old incubus these days, and im so stoked about this tour, i wish i had the chance to see them (even though incubus sucks  nowadays).

creature

Haven't been on here in probably 5 years but this tour made me: it's a throwback to the first time I saw the Deftones on the White Pony tour.
Deftones
Incubus
Taproot
At the Pagent in St.  Louis!

Deftones did Say it ain't so (Chino discussed how they've tried for years but weezer won't take them on tour with them)
And also did Clint Eastwood by the Gorillas.  As well as the Revenge of the Nerds rap.

Oh and the lead singer of Taproot did a flip off the balcony into the crowd.

I've seen the Deftones 7 times since that show and Incubus 3 times since,  and let's just say Incubus doesn't bring the same energy anymore.

ShadowScars

Cleveland radio still advertising and giving away tickets to the Incubus AND Deftones show even though, unless something changes, Deftones are not playing this date. People are going to be pissed.

thewanderer

Quote from: creature on Apr 27, 2015, 07:36 PM
Haven't been on here in probably 5 years but this tour made me: it's a throwback to the first time I saw the Deftones on the White Pony tour.
Deftones
Incubus
Taproot
At the Pagent in St.  Louis!

Deftones did Say it ain't so (Chino discussed how they've tried for years but weezer won't take them on tour with them)
And also did Clint Eastwood by the Gorillas.  As well as the Revenge of the Nerds rap.

Oh and the lead singer of Taproot did a flip off the balcony into the crowd.

I've seen the Deftones 7 times since that show and Incubus 3 times since,  and let's just say Incubus doesn't bring the same energy anymore.

I saw them at the rave in milwaukee on this tour. It was the second time I saw them and it was incredible. The clip in the beginning of Entertain Me where Chino is talking and says "You guys get top five in crowds" was from that show. I'll never forget that. I still have my Back to School tour tshirt and is my favorite. Wish they were coming closer unfortunately I know it would never deliver on that level. That night was electric.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

deftoner664

Quote from: ShadowScars on Apr 28, 2015, 05:54 PM
Cleveland radio still advertising and giving away tickets to the Incubus AND Deftones show even though, unless something changes, Deftones are not playing this date. People are going to be pissed.

Really? what radio station 100.7 or 106.9? I'm from the area and trust me I'm just as disappointed because I have to drive to Cincinnati now.. I'll be extremely pissed if they end up doing Cleveland after I already bought tickets; but as far as I know its been confirmed several times and I know of people who actually called the venue and confirmed that Deftones will not be playing with Incubus at the Cleveland show...
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

deffur

Any vips for 8/26/15? i saw them 15 years ago.
×× deffur ××

iWally

Quote from: blondie on Apr 24, 2015, 09:43 PM
remember when deftones used to charge $30-$40 for tickets and were pretty awesome live, instead of charging $70-$80 for tickets and sucking ass? good times.
well, i'm paying the equivalent to US$300 to see them with System of a Down in Brazil...

ShadowScars

Quote from: deftoner664 on Apr 28, 2015, 07:53 PM

Really? what radio station 100.7 or 106.9? I'm from the area and trust me I'm just as disappointed because I have to drive to Cincinnati now.. I'll be extremely pissed if they end up doing Cleveland after I already bought tickets; but as far as I know its been confirmed several times and I know of people who actually called the venue and confirmed that Deftones will not be playing with Incubus at the Cleveland show...

I heard the commercials on 92.3 and they were giving away tickets too (advertised as Incubus and Deftones)

Deftones have added a Columbus date the night after Incubus plays Cleveland. I just don't get it.

Knucklestones

Quote from: ShadowScars on May 14, 2015, 01:40 PM
Quote from: deftoner664 on Apr 28, 2015, 07:53 PM

I heard the commercials on 92.3 and they were giving away tickets too (advertised as Incubus and Deftones)

Deftones have added a Columbus date the night after Incubus plays Cleveland. I just don't get it.
When is the Columbus date?

deftoner664

ShadowScars

My wife is hoping that the reason they aren't playing Cleveland with Incubus on 7/27 is because they will be announced as one of the bands playing Roverfest in Cleveland on most likely 7/18. Bands are being announced Monday. I guess this wouldn't surprise me, but I doubt it. Chino was in studio on Rover's radio show for a lengthy interview when Crosses were in town.

deftoner664

Quote from: ShadowScars on May 15, 2015, 05:32 PM
My wife is hoping that the reason they aren't playing Cleveland with Incubus on 7/27 is because they will be announced as one of the bands playing Roverfest in Cleveland on most likely 7/18. Bands are being announced Monday. I guess this wouldn't surprise me, but I doubt it. Chino was in studio on Rover's radio show for a lengthy interview when Crosses were in town.

I remember that interview, I was at the Crosses show the night before; that was just a little over a year ago. It seems like Deftones tour management really favors Columbus over Cleveland during these past couple tours. I really hope they switch that up when the new album comes out.. For sure want a Cleveland show during the fall/winter tour.

ShadowScars

Quote from: deftoner664 on May 15, 2015, 07:54 PM
Quote from: ShadowScars on May 15, 2015, 05:32 PM

I remember that interview, I was at the Crosses show the night before; that was just a little over a year ago. It seems like Deftones tour management really favors Columbus over Cleveland during these past couple tours. I really hope they switch that up when the new album comes out.. For sure want a Cleveland show during the fall/winter tour.

Yea, seems like a lot of bands skip the home of the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame these days. I saw Deftones in Cleveland in support of SNW and DE and I don't think they've been back since. I should have gone to that Crosses show dammit.

Anyways, Deftones aren't playing Roverfest. Sevendust, Andrew WK, Filter, and Flo Rida are.

mr.sinister

Hey everyone I have 3 tickets for sale for the San Diego show this summer on Aug, 30 at the Sleep Train Amphitheater. I ended up getting three other tickets so I won't be needing these.

SECTION 101 - ROW T SEATS, 7, 8, 9

The tickets are first come first come first serve and I posted these on the Incubus forum as well and best offer will take them. PM me if you're interested.

Stoked for the show see you guys there!

hi man

nvm