Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

DEFTONES ANNOUNCES LIMITED EDITION COMMEMORATIVE POSTER SERIES

Started by defsteve, Apr 29, 2015, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

In celebration of our past and future catalog, we are releasing a limited edition commemorative poster series on every date an album was released.

These posters will only be for sale for 24 hours. Mark your calendars! These will not be recreated.

Diamond Eyes. 5/4/15.

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Penicks

deffur

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 29, 2015, 07:25 PM
damn, 5/4 was 24 days ago already :(
Restatement:  so far as to say well that's tomorrow but no its a month ago because people read dates different? Wow I'm supposed to be so sheltered or not so sheltered(?) to still know I am who you say I am;
Dear Chino, watch over me with with our Mother Mary, your brother Jesus and in his name, our father and his Holy Spirit; Chino ask that God of yours to help me get some tix to a totally different date in a totally venue, (August 28th, 2015 @ The Shoreline Amphitheater) .
×× deffur ××

Shadow46/2

Shame that these will be way overpriced, based on what their merch usually goes for...

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Penicks

Quote from: deffur on Apr 29, 2015, 07:45 PM
are you like in e future or something? cos may 4 is like a week from what time i live on

silly goose, why would you write a date down as month/day/year? doesn't make any sense!

sharinglungs

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 29, 2015, 09:19 PM
are you like in e future or something? cos may 4 is like a week from what time i live on

silly goose, why would you write a date down as month/day/year? doesn't make any sense!

Because in North America, when you speak to someone about days, you say the month first.

"What day is your vacation starting?"

"May 10th"

Although they could say the 10th of May as well. but month is used more often first.

Inkblades

cvthedrv

Penicks

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 30, 2015, 01:42 AM

Because in North America, when you speak to someone about days, you say the month first.

"May 10th"

Although they could say the 10th of May as well. but month is used more often first.

Why nog write May/4/2015 then to avoid even further confusion for those that don't know the numbers of the months

Martin

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 30, 2015, 06:06 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 30, 2015, 01:42 AM

"May 10th"

Why nog write May/4/2015 then to avoid even further confusion for those that don't know the numbers of the months

Because 'Murica.

This really is how it works.
America = Month/date/year.
Rest of the world = Date/month/year.

deffur

so no VIP tix for August 26th, 2015 @ the Shoreline in Mountainview CALIFORNIA ????
×× deffur ××

Vesanic

deftfan

Penicks

diamond eyes poster available now for 24 hours:

http://deftones.merchdirect.com/

fifty dollars

plus seventeen dollars shipping to my country

that's a lot of dough for a poster

can also be easily traced with illustrator or photoshop

nicklav

Yeah no thanks. I have a Derek Hess poster that I got in 2003 for 20 bucks. That's good enough for me.

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

pinata89

No way this is what the actual print will look like.  It just can't be, this is wayyy too basic. ???

lozz

Also look at that promo poster, apparently they will be doing one for "saturday night wrists". Can't even get the name of the albums right? then it's probably a rushed money-grabbing job which is going to include any old shoddy work. I really hope that nobody is silly enough to spend their money on this, seems they are taking on the merchdirect ethic of Glassjaw!
There's a mass without roofs, there's a prison to fill
There's a country's soul that reads post no bills
There's a strike and a line of cops outside of the mill
There's a right to obey and there's a right to kill