Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

DEFTONES ANNOUNCES LIMITED EDITION COMMEMORATIVE POSTER SERIES

Started by defsteve, Apr 29, 2015, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

It makes me feel better about buying a back to school one off of ebay which I'm pretty sure has fake autographs. It was cheaper than those posters and the signatures at least look real. Maybe they are real. Either way I don't care that poster is sick.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

therealdaebat

To be fair, it's a serigraph which is much higher quality than a poster. It's also pretty large.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

digital bath

Quote from: therealdaebat on Oct 28, 2015, 06:54 PM
To be fair, it's a serigraph which is much higher quality than a poster. It's also pretty large.

and a nice ass is on it ;)

cvthedrv

it makes me feel very curious to think that it was the actual back picture of the girl...

digital bath

Is it worth to buy it? :o Seriously, it looks cool and it's from my favorite 'tones album, but 50 bucks for an ass on my wall? And I don't have any space left on my walls in my apartment, I still have the one from Team Sleep with the pink haired girl on it, but sadly still no good place for it.

Edit: 50 bucks plus 17 for shipping, and maybe taxes too...

Far away

Vesanic

DeftonesNZ

haha these are so fucking bad, Sly's fake ones have been miles better, sucks for collectors who will buy the whole set regardless

mono

M1GHTY M4VS