Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Scrotum

Quote from: "poisonthevision"
Quote from: "Lord Scrotum"
Quote from: "poisonthevision"
QuoteWhat do you call a hot girl in scotland...a tourist

Funny and True.

Wait until I start on Mancunians!lol only kidding

+I can find myself funny if others don't.

lol, you can start, Ive heard it all before.

+ THE_DILLINGER_ESCAPE_PLAN-MISS_MACHINE-(ADVANCE)-2004-FNT

- fucking posers at the alexisonfire gig, It was around 100 degrees inside, and there are fuckin idiots with hoodies on with the hoods up trying to look "cool" and "hardcore" but they just looked fucking stupid. Fucking idiots, rant over.

+Tpam has a sense of humour
+I'm loving you guys on the board!
-Fucking posers

Gaz

+ Lord Scrotum's Natalie Portman avatar

- there is a fucking thunderstrom outside!

Phoenix

+ I can finally watch for the first time the X-Men animated series!!
+ I got a job (for money)
- I got a job (it gets me tired)
- I got a full time job (now I have to free time)
Listen to my music at

Oldnewtype

+ NEW COVERGE LEAKED!!!!
+ I'M DOWNLOADING NEW CONVERGE THAT LEAKED!!!!
+ I love Poisonthevision
+ I've been really getting into 2 bands today, FNM and Sick of it All
+ I'll be 17 in 48 minutes

- had to work today
- I'm too excited about hearing "You Fail Me" to think of anything negative

lifter

-im going to hell tommorow
+starting summer school
+chapelle show.the episode where hes making fun of the real world and its all black people and one white guy,its so funny!

hell=school.

MyRibItsBroke

+the other day my dad told me that he's going on vacation for a couple weeks and that i'm gonna have the house to myself. jesus christ.

+my girlfriend is going to sleep over when my parents are gone

-i have to work tomorrow

+i'm getting drunk on thursday

Mazzy

:D Just came back from performing at a nursing home.
:D Jacob's feeling better.
:D My neighbours across the street are moving out and hopefully someone 'interesting' is moving in.
:D Got hit on by a 38 yr old.
:D I saw Fernando from Dick Smith Electronics.
:D I started my major work.

:( Had to leave the nursing home and alla the old folks.
:( I'm going to be away for the next 3 days cuz I have a lot of things to think about concerning a favor that have been asked of me by a friend.
:( I'm really shit on acoustic guitar.
:( I'm missing a friends wedding this saturday cuz I have to work.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "Mazzy":D Just came back from performing at a nursing home.
:D Jacob's feeling better.
:D My neighbours across the street are moving out and hopefully someone 'interesting' is moving in.
:D Got hit on by a 38 yr old.
:D I saw Fernando from Dick Smith Electronics.
:D I started my major work.

:( Had to leave the nursing home and alla the old folks.
:( I'm going to be away for the next 3 days cuz I have a lot of things to think about concerning a favor that have been asked of me by a friend.
:( I'm really shit on acoustic guitar.
:( I'm missing a friends wedding this saturday cuz I have to work.

i love how getting hit on by a 38 year old is on your list of good things, hahaha thats awesome!!!!

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Mazzy

Yeah I was hoping for a cane too but I didn't get that. My biggest goal is to sleep with a sexy John Malkovich-ian elder man.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "Mazzy":( I'm going to be away for the next 3 days cuz I have a lot of things to think about concerning a favor that have been asked of me by a friend.

all i can say is don't do it.

and if you're goal is to sleep with a guy, im sorry... hopefully he loves you.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "Mazzy"I don't know what I'm doing. I need those 3 days to completely be absorbed with it because what I do is going to be a major factor in the image of me he's created and he's an important person in my life and I really couldn't care less of what people think cuz my friends are all waiting to know what happens saturday night. I'm kind of left with nothing and I might as well work with what I have and if it's helping him in any way then maybe I'm doing something to help someone, I should be flattered to be doing something for someone on this kind of level. At least now someone needs me and to what extent that need is, I really don't care. I'm just so unsatisfied lately...with everything. Maybe this is going to be the high point for the week.

I'll say this again if I'm left with nothing I wouldn't worry cuz I've worked with less.

you know what they used to call girls that guys "needed" for sex? concubines..

just saying, dont degrade yourself man. tell him to go out and work for it, dont be a stand-by or a tool.

Mazzy

I don't get how I'm degrading myself. If it's what I want then more power to me but if it isn't then I guess I'm a 'concubine'. I seriously don't have the will to wonder for him and it isn't as bad as it seems. It may seem whore-ish but I really don't care. I guess I'm in denial and I'm really disappointing myself but when it's over it'll be like a click when you're shutting the door. I'll forget it and then move on.

ragdoll

i'm not even going to try and understand things from his point of view.  :?

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "ragdoll"i'm not even going to try and understand things from his point of view.  :?

Thats what people say to me all the time. Hm.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "Mazzy"I don't get how I'm degrading myself. If it's what I want then more power to me but if it isn't then I guess I'm a 'concubine'. I seriously don't have the will to wonder for him and it isn't as bad as it seems. It may seem whore-ish but I really don't care. I guess I'm in denial and I'm really disappointing myself but when it's over it'll be like a click when you're shutting the door. I'll forget it and then move on.

oh mazzy

Gaz

+ New Dillinger Escape Plan album
+ New DJ Shadow album

+ / - New Converge album...it needs to grow on me.

ItsClassicalAnyways

+being high for the last five dyas
-working for the last 10
+2 days off! woo
+had a good day with the woman yesterday, went to the cinema and for a meal and had lots of sex.
-my mum thinks shes gonna be a grandmother soon.
+lots of money
-not so much anymore.
-the weather, the household chores i ahve to do today :(

Mascara Snake

- of work on holiday with no money!
- Horny
- Depressed

+ Listening to the Smiths

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

lifter

-didnt get my dillinget tix aftercshool like i wanted to cuz of bullshit.
-am tired and burnt out like a motha
+tommorow is friday and a party.
+i got enough money now to buy a ticket to see dillinger and ill try to but tix tonite.

Oldnewtype

+ this weekend is soon
- fuck you