Previous topic - Next topic

damone_00

- its fucking cold
- ill have another shitty weekend cos my friends suck
- i want pizza and have no pizza
- i saw a dead bird today

damn i need at least one plus....
+ the internet is my friend.

"the 60s were bullshit, the 70s... mega bullshit.. the 80's.. i dont even need to tell ya.. cept the smiths, maybe."

Oldnewtype

Quote from: "damone_00"- its fucking cold
- ill have another shitty weekend cos my friends suck
- i want pizza and have no pizza
- i saw a dead bird today

damn i need at least one plus....
+ the internet is my friend.

"the 60s were bullshit, the 70s... mega bullshit.. the 80's.. i dont even need to tell ya.. cept the smiths, maybe."

seeign a dead bird would definitly be a plus in my book.  and the 80's fuckign rocked, bitch.

+ found a cool new av

- you suck

Sunbleed

+ my girls getting back from queenstown today
- i wont get to see her
- shes leaving again tomoro
- im bored
+ i got my snowboard fixed
+ i get to use it on monday and the rest of next week
+ hopefully my girl will be down in the snow   :)

+RAWR!!

bangbang240

+ Im about to eat dinner
+ My girlfriend is making it
+ (She's Awesome)

- Thinking how sad people with zero appreciation for the history of music is.

Quote from: "damone_00"

60's The Motherfucking Doors, Pink Floyd
70's Led, Marley
80's The Cure, Old School Chili Peppers

If those decades would have ONLY produced just those artists then they alone would be amazing, however we all know how much beautiful, ethereal, socio-politic, life and history changing music came from those times.

why?

Quote from: "bangbang240"80's The Cure

try the 70s.
do. make. say. think.

Malpractice

Quote from: "bangbang240"+ Im about to eat dinner
+ (She's Awesome)

70's Led, Marley

If those decades would have ONLY produced just those artists then they alone would be amazing, however we all know how much beautiful, ethereal, socio-politic, life and history changing music came from those times.

the 80's was probably the best time for music and other than the cure and the smiths there were a whole bunch of great bands to come out of the 80's and the chilli peppers aren't one of them

Oldnewtype

Quote from: "SystemOfaDeftone6969"
Quote from: "bangbang240"+ Im about to eat dinner
+ (She's Awesome)

70's Led, Marley

the 80's was probably the best time for music and other than the cure and the smiths there were a whole bunch of great bands to come out of the 80's and the chilli peppers aren't one of them

Queen, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, The Cure, REO Speedwagon, Metallica, Judas Priest, Slayer, Misfits, Gary Numan, Rick James, Twisted Sister, Megadeth, I could go on and on...

damone_00

70's Led, Marley

If those decades would have ONLY produced just those artists then they alone would be amazing, however we all know how much beautiful, ethereal, socio-politic, life and history changing music came from those times.[/quote]

this went way too far over a quote stuck in my head. im not going to bother explaining. those who know will know.

lifter

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
++i got my mothafuckin dillinger tickets today.
+gonna eat sum pizza soon
+ive been flirting with this big tit girl,shes hot.she was all feelin up on my chest and arms today it was great and she showed me her tanline on her boob 8) .
+TOOL

-im still sick.ive been coughing up mucus and my lungs keep tighting up.
-im gonna make myslef not smoke today.i got to lay off it for a few days.

raynor

:) Kelis - Trick Me
:) Listened to Where is my mind? today, damn i need to see Fight Club again.
:) I'm making money

:( I need to work tomorrow
:( I havn't seen Fight Club for 4-5 months, need to see it now!

Gaz

+ Got a big bag of skunk today   :D
+ New dillinger album, I fucking love it
+ New Converge album, awesome stuff
+ Got accepted on the Relapse Records street team, and they are sending a shit load of promotional posters and stickers

- nothing!

The Captain

Quote from: "thanx4knives"
Quote from: "Mazzy"I don't know what I'm doing. I need those 3 days to completely be absorbed with it because what I do is going to be a major factor in the image of me he's created and he's an important person in my life and I really couldn't care less of what people think cuz my friends are all waiting to know what happens saturday night. I'm kind of left with nothing and I might as well work with what I have and if it's helping him in any way then maybe I'm doing something to help someone, I should be flattered to be doing something for someone on this kind of level. At least now someone needs me and to what extent that need is, I really don't care. I'm just so unsatisfied lately...with everything. Maybe this is going to be the high point for the week.

I'll say this again if I'm left with nothing I wouldn't worry cuz I've worked with less.

you know what they used to call girls that guys "needed" for sex? concubines..

just saying, dont degrade yourself man. tell him to go out and work for it, dont be a stand-by or a tool.
wait wait wait, how did he ask again?
Everybody is quick to assume he's a horny little asshole, but it might be meaningful. I know someone who wanted to lose her virginity to a friend because a lot of people have regrets about their first time and she wanted to do it with someone she'd still be friends with afterward. That makes sense to me. She said he told her he loved her...I dunno, he could be scheming, or this could be a genuinely meaningful thing to him. Anyway, Mazzy, if he's a close enough friend that you'd even consider this, he obviously needs you for more than anything to do with your body, you must have a strong bond..at least I'd think so since if you didn't care you wouldn't be so conflicted. Don't do it out of a false feeling, duty, ...homo-finding tool..IF you do it, it better be because YOU WANT to..or you'll regret it and that will alter your friendship.
Oh yeah, and lay off old guys, I see too many girl with old man crushes get their hearts broken, it's obvious before it even starts.

Anyway...

+ Listening to theSTART
+ I get to see them for the first time tonight
-  By myself :(

cherrywaves

+ almost done with work (chatting online)
+ friend's BDAY today PARTY!!
Now you're standing there tongue tied
You'd better learn your lesson well
Hide what you have to hide
And tell what you have to tell

The Captain

+ seeing theSTART tonight
+ NOT alone!
-  with a guy

haha

ragdoll

+ half-drunk
+ parking-lot party
- hungry
- tired
- had to walk for AGES in the rain and all my clothes got soaked.
- have to find someone to look after my sister otherwise i cant go to le drum & bass.

Oldnewtype

- lonely
- depressed
- fuck

Oldnewtype

- i put too much salt on my fucking fries

damone_00

salty fries.. damn im hungry now.

-tripped up repeatedly on an escalator today gauging out a peice in my leg.
- bussed for 3 hours to meet someone (with a bloody leg) who didnt show.
-hungry

+tool playing now
+empty house tonight
+empty house + alcohol = happy me

lifter

-theres a party tonite but am really sick and i have no ride :cry: .

thanx4knives

+got high today. yay...

-where'd the day go?