Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@thewanderer

Started by 82IR@Q, May 09, 2015, 07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

82IR@Q

Now what would make you think I haven't seen that movie?  I appreciate the arts. Its because I'm a deep southener I get it ..asshole.

Lol actually man all the motel scenes for that movie we're filmed about 10 min walking distance from my house. No shit. The motel they used is in a real grimey crime ridden area just off a major high rise . They didn't change a thing they just rented it out and had police block the streets off while filming. They just closed the neigborhhod store that the store scenes were shot in last October also.

And yes , I was expecting a sing and dance number from Leto.

thewanderer

HAHA!  ;D I wasn't making assumptions it's just something I wouldn't watch normally and I didn't know if the same applied to you. I don't take much time to watch movies anymore and I have a lot of catching up to do. That's cool parts were filmed close to you. The closest thing to me was Public Enemies with Johnny Depp in Oshkosh.

Have you ever been to a Rocky Horror audience participation show? It's a fucking riot. We don't get too many real transvestites here though, mainly guys with full beards in drag. And there was a big fat bearded guy with caterpillar eyebrows in a pink tutu.

lol woops... It's in Romania not Tasmania.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

hockball26

Cool man...I used to spend alot of time on Rib but I had a close buddy die snow boarding on that Fucking mountain. 

thewanderer

Damn I'm sorry to hear that. I'm very indifferent to death and I envy those who pass on. I don't know the circumstances but I'm guessing he died as a result of his own actions doing what he loved, so try to remember the mountain as a memorial and a celebration of his life. I don't know if that can help you see it in a more positive way, I just don't like the thought of you hating the mountain because of him. I'm guessing he probably loved that mountain, and would want you to.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

thewanderer

http://youtu.be/UEK97bSz6LQ

I fucking love my old job. It's good to be home.

*Edit* Fuck Fox network and fuck Rupert Murdock you cocksucking piece of shit choke on a bowl of dicks.

thewanderer

thewanderer

The last head machinist put in his two weeks.........and they just got the new lathe he was supposed to program. Sucks to be them.....

I'm making twice as much with o.t now and not working nearly as hard. Fucking easy money. Life is good.

Where you at 82? Lets go to Mardi Gras!

blixa

have you ever been to urbana in illinois? i'm heading there after the 28th. i heard it's really pretty.

thewanderer

I wanna say I went to Champagne to race 1/10th rc stock cars when I was a kid but that was a long time ago so I can't say for sure. I tried looking on the map to remember the city but it was so long ago, and my car was being a piece of shit so it wasn't much fun. The only part I really remember was the drive home with my dad and we got stuck in a traffic jam in Chicago. My dad flipped the fuck out and was trying to find a faster way around it but ended up in Chinatown! He was screaming and beating on the steering wheel saying "MERGE!!" "JUST FUCKING MERGE!!" I was trying so hard not to laugh. I haven't told that story in a long time, and I'm about to fall out of my chair right now! ;D "JUST FUCKING MERGE!!"

blixa

i love chicago. i walked a lot around there so i can't say what the driving situation is, but it's not as crazy as driving in the city in sydney is. my sister always says "migrate" for merge hahaha

thewanderer

Like I've said before, big cities aren't for me. Too many people every where at all times. I hate waiting in traffic, in a line, or for anything for that matter. I like the buildings though, the architecture. Driving through Chicago at night is quite a sight. 

bright lights, big city

Night driving in chicago (or actually any big city) ftw.

Where you at, wanderer? Still in Illinois? I'm just outside Chicago in the burbs these days.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

thewanderer

Nah man, Wisconsin. Is that a raincoat??

But I'm off to bed... working 84 hours a week for the next 3-4 months. Gotta be like the squirrel.....

blixa

driving at night any where is great. except the country. driving to canberra in the day time is great. so much beauty.

thewanderer

I have to disagree. You just need moonlight, and some fireflies.

I can't say a lot about Illinois because I haven't seen the whole state, but from what I have seen the topography is a bit flat.
Not dissing it, just saying.

I've become partial to Wisconsin mainly because of the landscape. We have hills, bluffs, cliffs, waterfalls, prairies, forests, rivers, rivers with cliffs(The Dells), an a ton of lakes among other things. Everywhere you go there is something different to see. It's a Nature Boy thing I guess.

blixa

dusk is good. or that really early morning weather. really good stuff. i've lost my licence for 3 months so i can't drive anywhere.

thewanderer

With my job I have a rotating shift where I spend a few months working days and then a few on nights so its back and forth. I get to experience all hours of the day and dusk to dawn is my favorite. There is something about the hours from about 2 untill 5 that I feel like I have the world to myself.

I don't have a photobucket or whatever image host the cool kids are using nowadays. Any recommendations? I've been wanting to share some random pictures but haven't had time to be fucked with it.

And I will be extending an invitation to anyone who wants to meet me soon. Just give me some time.

blixa

http://tinypic.com/

looking forward to seeing your pics.

thewanderer

I think we might have reached the end of the space-time-feed-back-loop. Don't know what I'm talking about? Neither do I. I'm just making this shit up. Nevermind.

I want to ask some questions for anyone who may be reading this and might have the proper wisdom to answer logically.

Have you ever experienced Deja vu? How often? Do you think it is a result of actual repetition, intuition, or precognition? And how often would you have to experience it in order for it to seem abnormal?

How about coincidences? Are they merely coincidental, or do you think that they could be supernatural? What if you noticed a coincidence, made a prediction based upon it, and your prediction was correct? Would that be coincidentally coincidental or supernaturally supernatural?

And what is the IMF? What the fuck are SDRs? And what the fuck does it have to do with all of the tea in China?
(no really, don't answer that.)

Anyway, it's time for a little trivia. This one is for Bright Lights. Here's the deal, and here's the question.

I'm going to post a picture of myself if you can tell me....where was this picture taken? C'mon it's almost a freebie.

blixa

chicago? but i'm american so you can't ask me a trick question.