Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@thewanderer

Started by 82IR@Q, May 09, 2015, 07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Actually, I don't know man. I mean somewhere in Chicago is the obvious answer, but hell if I know exactly where, haha.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

thewanderer

Ok I'll give you a hint. I found it quite amusing that this was posted in a truck stop restroom. I can't imagine truckers having much sympathy for the environment. Lets say someone was breezing though Chicago and wanted to gas up and get a quick bite to eat, where would be the easiest place to stop?

Here's your Bright Lights and Big city. My driving while photo taking skills are unmatched.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

bright lights, big city

That's looking from the south I think, so that's the Dan Ryan Expressway. Probably near the Sox stadium. But where do you stop along the way? Don't think there's any oasis along that stretch.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

this is crap. i don't know anything about american roads besides the fact that you drive on the wrong side.

thewanderer

You're right the picture was heading north from the south side, I was returning from vacation in Florida. The correct answer was the Oasis. Lol I just realized now that they misspelled it.  I took that picture on the way south. That sign was in the restroom for a few years like that but I was disappointed to see it was gone this summer.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Aug 24, 2015, 02:00 PM
this is crap. i don't know anything about american roads besides the fact that you drive on the wrong side.
so we're allowed to turn right at a red light. HOW DOES THAT WORK FOR YOU. DO YOU TURN LEFT?

Actually a friend of mine just went on his honeymoon to Wales and Scotland and rented a car. He said the transition was easier than expected, just some roads are super narrow. From my experiences in Europe, narrow roads are awesome. Forces you to walk or get a bike. The US needs more paved-with-stone, narrow, old school roads. They're legit.
DERP

thewanderer

America invented the automobile and highways. Get over it. ;D

blixa

just because you invented the automobile doesn't mean you know which side of the road to drive on.

i have an american friend that is now driving in australia and he said the system is easier here.

thewanderer

I know it's such a sensitive subject, like the metric system we should have switched to. I haven't driven European roads but I know metric is easier.  We should have adopted that shit long ago.

This is completely unrelated but it is killing me right now.
Quote from: thewanderer on Aug 21, 2015, 05:34 PM
And what the fuck does it have to do with all of the tea in China?
Look at the date, does anyone get it? I amuse myself sometimes.

Wow, some idiots in a traffic jam discovered the last living triceratops.
http://youtu.be/lTdnlpcYvwk

nicklav

bright lights, big city

DERP

thewanderer

thewanderer

It's time for some paintings commissioned by friends of mine. Enjoy.

blixa

Quote from: nicklav on Aug 26, 2015, 07:55 PM

no. america is just stupid for not adopting the metric system. and for not having flat whites.

thewanderer

Woah, woah, woah. I can assure you there are many flat white women in America.

thewanderer

Ok, funny story. This guy<<< locked his keys in his car for the first time in probably 15 years because his battery was dead in his key fob and was too lazy to replace the battery. I was just using the key to open the door and locking it manually. I sat in my car on break and set my keys and soda on the passenger seat while I took a little nap. I woke up and grabbed my soda but forgot the key. Luckily my co worker loves driving and was down for the road trip to get my spare. Bet you've never seen a Saturn like this before...... Words cannot describe the look on the faces of bystanders.

He uses it like a truck to haul 4 wheeler's and wood n' shit.
This man is a legend. A real life demo-derby crash test dummy.  You win a prize or something if you can name him.

blixa

you locked your keys in your car??? haha so good. i feel like i'm going to do that soon.

that car is a work of art. your journey was like a performance piece.

thewanderer

I knew it was going to happen. I kept telling myself to replace the battery but when I get done with work I just want to go home.

The last time it happened was in 2000 when I was 19. I was on break at work and showing off my new JL 12" subs blasting the latest hit at the time, maybe some of you have heard it. It's called "Keep Rollin". My friend wanted to hear how loud it was with the doors shut.......

KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'...............

Fuck that was funny. I learned how scary easy it was to break into my car in a hurry.

So anyway the crash test dummy has struck again but this time a vehicle wasn't involved. He hit his head on a wooden crate. Flesh wounds are cool.

He has winterized the car now with a hacked up truck bed liner behind the seats. It actually looks kinda cool in a hillbilly redneck way. I'll take more pictures when I get a chance.

blixa

is that your head?? dude!!!

thewanderer

Lol no it's the guy with the chopped Saturn mentioned above a.k.a. crash test dummy. It's already almost healed but its safe to say he won't be hair growing there. Pretty gnarly though but the picture makes it look worse than it was.