Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@thewanderer

Started by 82IR@Q, May 09, 2015, 07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: thewanderer on Mar 08, 2016, 01:57 AM
Quote from: blixa on Mar 08, 2016, 12:53 AM
they should make voting on all policy decisions mandatory there.
Fixed.

wait till trump is your president and then you'll be singing a different tune. when we had tony abbott in at least we were like, "hey, we did it to ourselves because we all voted."

downtownpony

I like how a bunch of white people here in the US are talking about moving to white Canada, instead of Mexico once Trump gets elected (even here in the south). They claim Trump and his supporters are racist, yet Bernie supporters overwhelmingly live in middle to upper middle class neighborhoods that have the highest density of white people in the United States.
These people, who are the most sheltered from the the impact of illegal immigration, somehow think their opinion is more valid than the people actually living with the immediate consequences of those policy decisions("dumb, poor, trailer trash, racist rednecks"). Shit's weak

blixa

bernie is calling for a political revolution and he is right. it isn't correct to marginalise his voters.

there have been a lot of american's moving to australia the last few months. i have met a whole bunch of them haha

thewanderer

Enough with the politics. It's intermission joke time.
http://youtu.be/XjzC2DRgEo4
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Yoi Yes Kokan

Quote from: blixa on Mar 10, 2016, 05:30 AM
bernie is calling for a political revolution and he is right. it isn't correct to marginalise his voters.

there have been a lot of american's moving to australia the last few months. i have met a whole bunch of them haha

oh trust me, im on my way.

blixa

no, you stay in america please.

Yoi Yes Kokan

dont compliment yourself too much honey

blixa

in your case, that is the last thing i'm doing.

Yoi Yes Kokan

why would do that?

grab your heart you might need it.

I love you mom