Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Rock in rio USA

Started by Northcal, May 09, 2015, 09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

N0S3BLEED976

yo, wut time guise? relly needa kno!

sharinglungs

830pm PST apparently. And for the Timezone illiterate. 7 hours and 13 minutes from the time on my post.

Northcal

I hope they play sum new shit already!

N0S3BLEED976

Me too. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high, though. I don't think they would premiere a new song at a festival. My guess would be that they do so when they hit the road again in July at the earliest, sadly.

ANattyRat

Yeah, I doubt they'd play a new song for the first time at a festival, they'd probably prefer doing that at one of their own shows where most of the people are there for them. Then again, when they first played Rocket Skates, weren't they the opening act for someone else? Either way, it should be soon.

sharinglungs

They played Rocket Skates really early before DE came out.

Northcal

I think they debut rocket skates on the slipknot/deftones mini tour! I saw that in san jose, ca

E-Money

Wasn't rocket skates played in Oregon for the first time? I could be wrong?..

Northcal

I'm watching rock in rio in my backyard while BBQ , who's watching? Coheed & cambria up next .

Northcal

Come on people let's support are favorite band!

sharinglungs

Sepultura with Steve FREAKING Vai... fuck yes.

Vesanic

They did premiere Rocket Skates in Portland on the 2009's Slipknot/Deftones tour. They premiered Beware on the Taste of Chaos tour and premiered a couple of White Pony tracks through the Ozzfest. But I don't see them do that today.

Northcal

Does anyone know wat time they take the stage at? 5:30? 6:30?????????anyone anyone

sharinglungs

I'll record the deftones set just in case no one else does. I'm uploading a sample video to show you the quality i'll post the link when it's uploaded. my upload speed sucks... so it'll be slow to upload the whole set.. so if its uploaded before i get mine up, i'll keep it as back up :D

https://mega.co.nz/#!CgpHmS4Z!_rq7si5h8y4jzeyUWDRy0hlSk_TPvZQu8dOyvmDmHME

Check that out.. good?

sharinglungs

Quote from: Northcal on May 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
Does anyone know wat time they take the stage at? 5:30? 6:30?????????anyone anyone

I already told you. 8:30PST... which is 3 hours and 8 minutes from right now.

Northcal

Quote from: sharinglungs on May 10, 2015, 12:22 AM
Quote from: Northcal on May 10, 2015, 12:16 AM

thanx bro , I really didn't even see that u posted that shit, lol fucking weed mann

82IR@Q

Awesome. Thank you for doing this man. I won't be able to catch the stream so this is really cool.

sharinglungs

Quote from: 82IR@Q on May 10, 2015, 12:44 AM

Awesome. Thank you for doing this man. I won't be able to catch the stream so this is really cool.

no problem, like i said, someone else will probably have it up before me but hopefully not lol

Northcal

Hollywood undead rock in rio , lol wat a joke of band , they make limp bizkit look like pantera!