http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=527203
uploaded by me on MEGA:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!Po0nBI6R!u1dk3F6p4McWxlba7Uvp6Q

sharinglungs

Vesanic

Watching the show now.

Chino is sounding better. :)

N0S3BLEED976

Me too! Bloody Cape sounds huge. The sung parts by Chino were flawless. Thanks for uploading!

White Wrist

Vesanic

He focuses again. It feels great, man, seriously.

Vesanic

Tempest sounds absolutely beautiful.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: MrVesanique on May 10, 2015, 02:17 PM
Tempest sounds absolutely beautiful.

It does. Fuck the haters, it's one of the best songs they've ever written. I always look forward to hearing it live. And this performance was top notch!

ANattyRat

Quote from: MrVesanique on May 10, 2015, 02:04 PM
Watching the show now.

Chino is sounding better. :)

Wow. No offense intended, man, but you seem to be one of their most critical fans, in the sense that you're very honest about how their recent albums haven't lived up to your expectations, or Chino's vocals during live shows, etc. So for you to be saying all this positive stuff about their performance is actually really nice, like, I haven't watched it yet, but I feel happy for them, haha.

Vesanic

Dude, I'm just being honest. If I've been that critical about their recent live stuff, there's a reason. I take no pleasure in being negative about my favorite band. I'm just being honest.

And this show is all the way convincing, for sure. Sergio worked on his back vocals and Chino, not only sounds good, but pays attention as well. It's awesome. Absolutely awesome.

Vesanic

It's the first performance of Sextape since Feb 2013, btw.

Vesanic

What a shitty fucking crowd.

ANattyRat

Quote from: MrVesanique on May 10, 2015, 02:51 PM
Dude, I'm just being honest. If I've been that critical about their recent live stuff, there's a reason. I take no pleasure in being negative about my favorite band. I'm just being honest.

And this show is all the way convincing, for sure. Sergio worked on his back vocals and Chino, not only sounds good, but pays attention as well. It's awesome. Absolutely awesome.

Nah, man, I wasn't trying to sound like I was criticising you for it. I just mean that from all the Deftones fans I've seen, I think you have the highest expectations of them, so when they're not absolutely on top of their game, it's a big disappointment for you. So it's really awesome that they've played a show that you can see a lot of good stuff in.

And they played Sextape at the Santa Ana show, too.

thewanderer

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Vesanic

I know you weren't trying to sound criticizing. I was just pointing that out. And trust me, I'm not the only one. There are worse people than me, regarding that. I'm just the only one who voices it.

Vesanic

Uploaded the show to a secondary channel (haters can suck my fat furry cock :) )

Almost done processing.

http://youtu.be/63vfVdNmrcQ

ANattyRat

Just finishing watching the Rock in Rio show. I love how Chino seems to have made it his New Year's resolution to fit in as many 'woo's as possible in every song, haha. Great show, though, it's nice seeing them back at it again. Kind of amazed that there's no Digital Bath or 7 Words, though, I thought they were going to be a part of the setlist for eternity. And anyone else notice Chino's guitar had a picture of Eazy E on it? That was random, I just noticed it near the end of Tempest.

Shame they didn't play Cherry Waves like they did at the show before this one, but they tend to play their more commercially popular songs at festivals I guess, so that's understandable.

Also, I wonder how hot Sergio gets in that hoody on stage. I know it's outside, but must be pretty damn hot.

DeftonesNZ

Haha yeah I noticed the Woo's too, also he said Rock in Rio heaps probably trying to get the crowd into a bit more as they seemed pretty lame, The guys were having shit tons of fun though

N0S3BLEED976

Did anyone else pay attention to the synths in Diamond Eyes? So good

E-Money

Fuck he sounds great during BQAD! Another great show. Good shit.