Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Rock in rio USA

Started by Northcal, May 09, 2015, 09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftjess

I think Sergio getting better as backup vocals

thewanderer

HOLY FUCKING SHIT that was amazing. Chino sounded great and Sergio is channeling his inner Chi and coming into his own on backup. Haters will sing a new tune after seeing this. I feel so vindicated I could kiss buttcheeks! ;D
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

dawg

That Eazy-E guitar...pure dopeness :D

slyartwork

Wow, this was so much better than last years Roskilde performance....

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

hi man

thanks for the video!

cvthedrv

DAMN, this shit is a gem,  the best performance in a lot of fucking time, for sure.

normsteez

May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

jaypayton

about time Chino started to scream again....still BQAD and MOS need a fucking rest for about 3 years.

Northcal

Quote from: jaypayton on May 11, 2015, 05:34 AM
about time Chino started to scream again....still BQAD and MOS need a fucking rest for about 3 years.
amen

Gaz

Chino sounds back to his best, thanks for sharing the vids people!

defTHE1s

Thanks for sharing and ripping it, SL crew!
Tbh... while i was reading I thought that or I was watching the wrong show or you were talking about another... I don't know if the sound didn't help a lot, but I barely can hear Stef's guitar and the show sounds kinda... wack... I'm glad they've played these songs, and forget for a moment 7 Words and Digital Bath, they should do the same with MOS and play another song like ATF, Lhabia, Mascara, Dai the Flu... even MX but give MOS a rest please!
So, it's good to finally see proshoot footage of KNY songs, but imho, maybe because of the sound, I think it's a weak performance; not compared to the last shows I've assisted last september here in Mexico. Those were totally insane, for sure.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Penicks

chongi sounds  good but i agree with deftheis, mix sounds quite awful

Martin

Sounds fun man. Steph could have been louder in the mix, but it's all good..it sounds like fun man, really looking forward to seeing them live again.

(also, Rock In Rio...in the the US (or anywhere else that isn't Rio de Janeiro)...it's just...no, no, no, WTF man....name it something else haha)

82IR@Q

Rosemary was the highlight and it seems eveyone is aging except Stef. Dude has looked the same since 2003 pretty much lol

deftoner664

That scream Chino was able to do on Passenger at 48 mins in was absolutely phenomenal,  same goes for his scream at the end of Passenger. 
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

deftfan

Rocket Skates - i don't hear Stef guitar very good on this one, later is little better...i really like when they starts with this song, but not the best performance
BQAD - nice Chino voice, better than past years, nice1
MOS - Sergio vocal is better, great!
Tempest - perfect...but Sergio don't need add vocals in chours on this.
Swerve City - very good!
Diamond Eyes - good performance, maybe they stop play this song someday (this one i don't like :)
Rosemary - OMFG...no words.
Bloody Cape - again no words...almost like in 2003, nice that they play this song.
Sextape - 'i'm out' :))))
Change - good performance but i can find many others better.
Passanger - this is my favorite from this show, to wykonanie rozpierdala, i know Mayrand is better on this one but i had chills...especially when Chino scream before end (48:18)...send me better performance of this song if you can :)
Engine No.9 - great...again Sergio daje radie on vocals.
Headup - nice that they don't play 7 Words at the end, this is perfect.

In my opinion this show is perfect, not the best on beginning, but rest is great :)

btw. interview from backstage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns58qTcat1o

cvthedrv

DAT BLOODY FUCKING CAPE.

did anybody noticed those new video backgrounds?, they were pretty cool.

defTHE1s

Quote from: cvthedrv on May 12, 2015, 08:27 PM
Yes. Indeed.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: defTHE1s on May 13, 2015, 04:45 PM
Yes. Indeed.

Boobs during Sextape  8)

cvthedrv

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on May 13, 2015, 06:36 PM
Quote from: defTHE1s on May 13, 2015, 04:45 PM
Yes. Indeed.

Boobs during Sextape  8)

yeah, and that kind of 'cataleptic people documentary' during change i guess, it was pretty unexpected to me, because i've seen it before.