Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

countdown- new tones album

Started by Northcal, Jul 03, 2015, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrpelon94

There like way late on EROS and the second live LP....what's the dam hold up...and still no new news on the new album!!!!!

N0S3BLEED976

new album is eros 2.0 confirmed. will be released probably someday. sooner than never.

Northcal

I hope it comes out in jan2016!!

mrpelon94

I'm calling it...there never was an EROS album?

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: mrpelon94 on Oct 02, 2015, 12:14 AM
I'm calling it...there never was an EROS album?

Well since we've heard at least 3 songs from it, I'm going to go with it existing.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

coreystevens88

Megadeth announced title/track listing for their next album today - which has a release date of Jan. 22, 2016.

I'm just hoping to hear a single in 2015 at this point.

N0S3BLEED976

They just don't give a fuck. It's not even funny anymore. There are plenty of other bands I love, especially from the hardcore genre, that are way more communicative and upfront with their fans. Proves to me that those bands care and really are excited about what they do. I Wish I could say the same about Deftones right now...

Northcal

They looking for a artsy angle for the cover of the album!Coming soon?

xbloodycape

Quote from: Northcal on Oct 02, 2015, 08:55 PM
They looking for a artsy angle for the cover of the album!Coming soon?

Where did you hear that?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sharinglungs

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Oct 02, 2015, 08:45 PM
They just don't give a fuck. It's not even funny anymore. There are plenty of other bands I love, especially from the hardcore genre, that are way more communicative and upfront with their fans. Proves to me that those bands care and really are excited about what they do. I Wish I could say the same about Deftones right now...

Its not up to them when singles are released or albums. It'll be the record company who decides when and where. That is why they don't give us any information. Because they don't know.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: sharinglungs on Oct 02, 2015, 09:21 PM
Its not up to them when singles are released or albums. It'll be the record company who decides when and where. That is why they don't give us any information. Because they don't know.

You're right man. I'm just tired of waiting and needed someone to blame

geraavl08

Freedomsoldier17

Inkblades

deftones47

Still waiting for more details on the next Deftones album...

mrpelon94

right now somebody is prob reading these comments to steph and he's  smoking a fat blunt not giving a fuck while they sell merch like Glassjaw....and chino is somewhere righting new material for Palms and Team Sleep :o and the rest of the band is well just waiting haha

Northcal

Just talked to chino, they are finishing the cover of metallica orion,lol it will be a bonus track2016

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: Northcal on Oct 04, 2015, 03:30 AM
Just talked to chino, they are finishing the cover of metallica orion,lol it will be a bonus track2016

u wot m8

nicklav

Quote from: sharinglungs on Oct 02, 2015, 09:21 PM