Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

countdown- new tones album

Started by Northcal, Jul 03, 2015, 06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Tracklisting is NOT confirmed yet...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

ANattyRat

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 27, 2016, 06:41 PM

No, but the album title is, and Gore is a pretty dark-sounding word. Anyway, I think it only makes sense for the tracklist to be accurate. The exception being if they're all working titles, in which case some/most might end up different, but I doubt it.

Poltergeist

Quote from: Knucklestones on Jan 27, 2016, 06:34 PM
This sounds like it's gonna be even BETTER than KNY.

All we've heard is about twenty seconds of music... Lol

Ending of the clip sounds like "Bullet the Blue Sky"

defTHE1s

Quote from: ANattyRat on Jan 27, 2016, 06:44 PM

No, but the album title is, and Gore is a pretty dark-sounding word. Anyway, I think it only makes sense for the tracklist to be accurate. The exception being if they're all working titles, in which case some/most might end up different, but I doubt it.
Yup, also since Chino posted that pic of Prayers/Triangles makes me think that he is teasing us or trolling us...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

stu_101

Well, from we've heard, I'm digging for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knucklestones

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 27, 2016, 06:50 PM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Jan 27, 2016, 06:44 PM

Yup, also since Chino posted that pic of Prayers/Triangles makes me think that he is teasing us or trolling us...
The song in the clip could be Prayers/Triangles. I'm digging the 30s of song that we've heard so far. It sounds better to me than most songs on KNY.

Gaz

Wow that clip sounds fucking good!!!

defTHE1s

Do you think those flamingos will be part of the album art or just a snip of a coming (lyric) video?

E-Money

Damn u can really hear the bass in the headphones. Sounds great.

Knucklestones

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 27, 2016, 06:54 PM
Do you think those flamingos will be part of the album art or just a snip of a coming (lyric) video?
Possibly part of the inner artwork in the album.

sharinglungs

The teaser is only going to be online for a FEW hours.. accoring to this...

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/01/the-deftones-are-teasing-new-music-on-their-websit.html

https://twitter.com/PasteMagazine

A verified twitter account.. sounds like we might get the single tonight... or maybe more teasers in the next few days.

Sicario

I don't see why they'd release it tonight over now. I feel like the teaser is all for now.
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

xbloodycape

Jesus2Chino

Much respect,
-Matt

stu_101

Looks cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xbloodycape

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

thewanderer

Quote from: Jesus2Chino on Jan 27, 2016, 08:00 PM

;D
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........