Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomsoldier17

he had a sick beat going on in the beginning

Vesanic

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Jul 11, 2015, 10:17 PM
he had a sick beat going on in the beginning

Pretty sure that's Digital Bath. Sickest beat he came up with imo

deftoner664

What the hell.. Still no album title yet? Track list? Im seeing them live next weekend in Cincinnati , Oh.. I hope they're rehearsing a new song for set list of this tour. I mean how many months was it when they debuted Rosemary live before the release of KNY?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

RavinVsFlud

Quote from: deftoner664 on Jul 19, 2015, 10:43 PM
What the hell.. Still no album title yet? Track list? Im seeing them live next weekend in Cincinnati , Oh.. I hope they're rehearsing a new song for set list of this tour. I mean how many months was it when they debuted Rosemary live before the release of KNY?

Was thinking the same thing today. Seeing them in cinci and columbus next week. Was wondering if they are gonna be debuting a new song on the upcoming tour.

N0S3BLEED976

I believe they are keeping us in suspense for a while longer. They have some headline show dates without Incubus ahead of them, don't they? That's when they'll play a new song.

There Will Be Blood

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jul 20, 2015, 12:54 AM
I believe they are keeping us in suspense for a while longer. They have some headline show dates without Incubus ahead of them, don't they? That's when they'll play a new song.

That's what I was thinking, or rather hoping anyway.  I'm seeing them on the second headlining show, at the Fillmore in Silver Spring.  So I -MIGHT- be one of the first people to see the new songs live!  Would be pretty sweet.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Jul 21, 2015, 07:01 PM

That's what I was thinking, or rather hoping anyway.  I'm seeing them on the second headlining show, at the Fillmore in Silver Spring.  So I -MIGHT- be one of the first people to see the new songs live!  Would be pretty sweet.

I hope I'm wrong and we'll hear some sweet new tunes tomorrow, though ;)

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jul 21, 2015, 07:40 PM

I hope I'm wrong and we'll hear some sweet new tunes tomorrow, though ;)

Yeah I'm not picky.  I have no need for the "street cred" of being the second live show to hear the new songs...  I will happily take the 7th and 13th (going to the Camden, NJ show as well w/ Incubus).
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

ANattyRat

If they do play a new song, be a wonderful person and record it if possible.

There Will Be Blood

I really can't freakin wait.... I'm so excited for this.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

There Will Be Blood

Jesus2Chino

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 23, 2015, 09:38 AM
2 more hours

Nah man, knowing Deftones it'll be more like 4 hours--maybe even 5. They always release their shit late. Chino's fat. KNY best album. Drugs.

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

RoyalDeftonicBoy

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/new-deftones-album-still-doesnt-have-a-title-says-frank-delgado/

No title, no new song played live and no fucking single so far, does that mean it is coming early 2016 instead of 2015?

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jul 28, 2015, 11:26 PM
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/new-deftones-album-still-doesnt-have-a-title-says-frank-delgado/

No title, no new song played live and no fucking single so far, does that mean it is coming early 2016 instead of 2015?

Late 2017 lolololol

N0S3BLEED976

But seriously, I can't even tell if they're not playing any new songs just to tease us or because they don't give a fuck. Probably the latter.

Shadow46/2

Well mixings nearly done so

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.