Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

countdown- new tones album

Started by Northcal, Jul 03, 2015, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Where the fuck is anything?
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

xbloodycape

I come back to this thread thinking maybe they officially said something but it's always people asking where it is. :(

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

mrpelon94

how do i insert a picture of skeleton looking at a monitor screen waiting.....cuz thats what ive been doing for months.....Tool websites all over again......

sing blue silver

Things are coming. A few more weeks isn't that much of a wait guys.

defsteve

Quote from: mrpelon94 on Sep 13, 2015, 02:33 AM
how do i insert a picture of skeleton looking at a monitor screen waiting.....cuz thats what ive been doing for months.....Tool websites all over again......

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Freedomsoldier17

plot twist: that's the skeleton from the self-titled album's cover

Shadow46/2

N0S3BLEED976

Northcal

Please drop the album on  halloween!

2MoreHours

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Sep 10, 2015, 06:32 AM
2 more hours.

I was the one that used to say that for the last album. lol.  I lost my password and don't remember the email address I used so I just made a new account.  You will be hearing from my lawyer soon for copyright infringement.  :P

Shadow46/2

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Sep 16, 2015, 09:20 PM
2 more hours.

I was the one that used to say that for the last album. lol.  I lost my password and don't remember the email address I used so I just made a new account.  You will be hearing from my lawyer soon for copyright infringement.  :P
Damn, I better switch up to avoid legal trouble.

120 more minutes...

2MoreHours

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Sep 16, 2015, 09:23 PM
Quote from: 2MoreHours on Sep 16, 2015, 09:20 PM
2 more hours.

Damn, I better switch up to avoid legal trouble.

120 more minutes...

;)

xbloodycape

Hoping we get a single, a name, and artwork by the first release date, Sept 24/25

mrpelon94

Damm nothing still....weak sauce!!!

Gaz

I like the fact that nothing has been announced or a single has been released, it keeps the album more of a mystery (I know it's Deftones we are talking about, and a lot of it is probably down to laziness by the band)

Keeps me in anticipation of the album

N0S3BLEED976

I recently watched an interview from 2010 in which Stephen already mentioned that he believes doing no promotion whatsoever could avoid their records from leaking too early. Maybe this is what they're going for this time, after all.

It's cool in theory, if you drop your album out of nowhere with no hints that you've been writing and recording music, so the fans can't even anticipate anything.
But they've been letting us known they were up to something for pretty much one and a half year now, already posting pics from the writing and studio session and handing out tentative release dates. Now to me that feels more like a "fuck you, you don't deserve anything" to us fans, if they don't feel the need to follow up their constant teasing with results.

E-Money

Not really surprised about the lack of info for the new album but doesn't it seem like there were barely any interviews on the tour with incubus? What did we get like 3 interviews or something?

Northcal

Finishing the bonus trax,duh lol

mrpelon94

its going to get real hostile in hear if we don't get anything until late 2016 haha