Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

countdown- new tones album

Started by Northcal, Jul 03, 2015, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geraavl08

something tells me they are going to do an unannounced release like Beyonce, and Miley did

sharinglungs

They're not big enough to have an unannounced release.

coreystevens88

Quote from: geraavl08 on Sep 21, 2015, 09:55 AM
something tells me they are going to do an unannounced release like Beyonce, and Miley did

I can't imagine that, but you never know with all the changes to release dates and method of releasing this year.  I'm holding out hope for a first week of October announcement/single.

mrpelon94

Due to steph weed smoke and fear of change we may never get new material...

Northcal

I need sum ANGER  on this album!!!!!

mrpelon94

Vesanic

thewanderer

I don't think it's coming out this year anymore. We went through the same shit this time of year with DE.

I think our chances of getting "A Very Deftones Christmas" album are greater at this point.

I'd be interested in hearing "Rocket Sleigh" though.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Freedomsoldier17

is not releasing singles before an album release a thing

xbloodycape

I bet you everything's mixed and mastered at this point and there's nothing left to be done but the paperwork.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

thewanderer

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

mrpelon94

Pissed off fan ..no EROS no Live album 2 no single....I hope the new album sounds like crap and they lose fans and get NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: mrpelon94 on Sep 23, 2015, 08:33 PM
Pissed off fan ..no EROS no Live album 2 no single....I hope the new album sounds like crap and they lose fans and get NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, this is one of the most stupid things i've read on this board. and there are a lot of stupid things on this board (hint: northcal)

ZND84

They're still waiting for Chad Kroeger to lay down his vocals on a track, that's the word on the street

ANattyRat

You're pissed off, but obviously not a fan. Sure, let's hope Deftones' new album makes everyone hate them, because that'll make them release Eros.

mrpelon94

Northcal

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Sep 23, 2015, 08:40 PM

lol, this is one of the most stupid things i've read on this board. and there are a lot of stupid things on this board (hint: northcal)
hahaha.fukk you

Inkblades

Deftones are taking over Kerrang's Instragam account tomorrow, whatever that means. Methinks something is definitely coming soon. Then you can all quit yer bellyachin'!

N0S3BLEED976