Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

countdown- new tones album

Started by Northcal, Jul 03, 2015, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharinglungs

Quote from: Inkblades on Sep 24, 2015, 05:44 AM
Deftones are taking over Kerrang's Instragam account tomorrow, whatever that means. Methinks something is definitely coming soon. Then you can all quit yer bellyachin'!

i hope its good shit and not just shitty pics and no news

Northcal

Oct 30 let's take bets now!

ANattyRat

Where did you hear they're taking over Kerrang's Instagram account? I can't see it announced anywhere. Hopefully it'll be to drop some details, and hell, hopefully a song soon. I'm cautiously optimistic.

xbloodycape

Fuck, now I'm gonna have my nose in my phone all day staring at Kerrangs Instagram

Edit: here it is

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N0S3BLEED976

I'm hoping for some backstage pics over the course of the day with maybe some short interview snippets about the new album that eventually lead into an artwork and album title reveal at the end of the day

coreystevens88

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Sep 24, 2015, 02:35 PM
I'm hoping for some backstage pics over the course of the day with maybe some short interview snippets about the new album that eventually lead into an artwork and album title reveal at the end of the day

I'd expect less of that, and more just random photos from pre-concert (like when they took over the Grammys Insta last month).

I hope I'm wrong and it's more like what you suggested.

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: Inkblades on Sep 24, 2015, 05:44 AM
Deftones are taking over Kerrang's Instragam account tomorrow, whatever that means. Methinks something is definitely coming soon. Then you can all quit yer bellyachin'!

fuck yeah

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Northcal

In a perfect world chino goes on stage at rock in rio with lamb of god to perform embers before doin his set with deftones !

ANattyRat

It seems like they're just posting photos. Oh, Deftones, please don't let me down, we need news.

RavinVsFlud

Sept 25th annnnnnndddd no new album news  :-\

Freedomsoldier17

it was a tentative date though

Northcal

I hate how long there making us wait,but if the new album drops and slaps us in the face with good shit :-X

Vesanic

Why is this thread even active, I'll never know

Northcal

Quote from: MrVesanique on Sep 26, 2015, 12:45 AM
Why is this thread even active, I'll never know
153 replies and goin til the album drops Jan 2016  ;)

Warner sister

http://officialryguy.com/category/deftones/

Scroll down to the March 7 2015 post for a 15 second teaser clip of the new album.

Northcal

We're taking bets on deftones new album release  date $5 per Number,lol

digital bath

Does anyone know what is going on with Eros? :-\

xbloodycape

My only guess for Eros is it'll be released when/if the band breaks up hopefully in the far, far future.

But I wouldn't want Deftones to break up just to hear Eros.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Freedomsoldier17