Started by Northcal, Jul 03, 2015, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtone

That link just shows the new enya album and single

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: kurtone on Oct 09, 2015, 02:16 AM

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Oct 08, 2015, 10:32 PM
Their record label (Warner Bros.) just posted an album announcement from another artist for a November 20th release date.

ANattyRat

Oh good, then there's hope. Hell, even if the date gets pushed back a bit, it can easily be an early December release or something. At least it shows that it's just the way the record company is going about things, as opposed to trying to compare it to the announcements of other bands' albums/singles.

kurtone

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Oct 09, 2015, 02:45 AM
Quote from: kurtone on Oct 09, 2015, 02:16 AM

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Oct 08, 2015, 10:32 PM
Their record label (Warner Bros.) just posted an album announcement from another artist for a November 20th release date.

I'm an idiot

thewanderer

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

sing blue silver

Early 2016 is the soonest we'll be seeing this new 'Tones album. Sorry guys but the mixing, mastering, artwork, all that post recording bullshit is taking way longer than anticipated. Something in the way of news or a song might come along relatively soon (late October, probably November) but as far as the actual album, we're probably about 3 months out at the earliest.

sharinglungs

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 11, 2015, 04:47 AM
Early 2016 is the soonest we'll be seeing this new 'Tones album. Sorry guys but the mixing, mastering, artwork, all that post recording bullshit is taking way longer than anticipated. Something in the way of news or a song might come along relatively soon (late October, probably November) but as far as the actual album, we're probably about 3 months out at the earliest.

Well that's just not true. Do you think they're just sitting on their asses waiting for things to magically appear out of thin air?

No. Record companies don't just sit and wait. They're doing everything you've mentioned. In fact, they just announced another artist releasing an album in late November, and that announcement was yesterday. There's lots of time for them to release a single and promote the album for November release date.

They probably don't produce much in the way of compact discs so that wouldn't take long to manufacture maybe a week. And maybe another week for shipping. Plus most albums have a digital release.

mrpelon94

Northcal

Take your time now deftones ,fukk it drop it jan 2016 start the yr fresh🇲🇽

pony_01

Quote from: Northcal on Oct 12, 2015, 08:31 AM
Take your time now deftones ,fukk it drop it jan 2016 start the yr fresh🇲🇽

agree

Suq Madiq

Northcal

Deftones will never make another ATF-WP-S/T !So take sum more time deftones it's all good🐌🐌🐌🐌

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: Northcal on Oct 13, 2015, 11:56 AM
Deftones will never make another ATF-WP-S/T !So take sum more time deftones it's all good🐌🐌🐌🐌

They've never made "another" anything.  That's what makes them great, it's always been new and different.  If you're mad that they don't just redo the same things they've done before, I suggest you check out the Disturbed fansite.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

defsteve

Joe Ricciardi ‏@dicciardi  Oct 12
@LiveNationUK @Maverick_AC do you guys know if @deftones will have their new album out in time for their Wembley date?

Andy Copping ‏@Maverick_AC  20 hrs ago
@dicciardi @LiveNationUK @deftones Sadly not
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

N0S3BLEED976

Read that on twitter, too. Though I don't know if "Sadly not" refers to the question if he knows or if the album comes out by then.

sharinglungs

Why would a promoter know anything about a record companies release schedule?

xbloodycape

I'm sure he meant sadly not as in he doesn't know.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sharinglungs

Quote from: xbloodycape on Oct 13, 2015, 09:29 PM
I'm sure he meant sadly not as in he doesn't know.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I think that is the correct answer.

Looks like the tweets from both those people have been deleted.

DRockDot

I think it's most likely going to be December or January at this point. I could be wrong, and I know some groups definitely have announced tight releases recently. I just see it also being 3 months out due to them being on tour, and the overseas shows still on the schedule.  I bet we get a release date for either december or january, after the tour has ended, and for them to be home to promote the release.

Or maybe it will be out in 2 more hours lol
I am a simple man, with simple tastes... And all I want is a pair of rocket boots.

stu_101

November release is not happening according to their UK PR agency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk