Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

countdown- new tones album

Started by Northcal, Jul 03, 2015, 06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitesvera

Quote from: 77years on Feb 05, 2016, 05:28 AM
So according to those pictures, the album cover will have a black-and-white "Deftones" icon across the very top?

I think its a sticker meaning that the word Deftones isn't actually on the album cover, its not on the shirt.

kitesvera

its also not on the iTunes album cover

Vesanic

Quote from: kitesvera on Feb 05, 2016, 09:27 AM
So according to those pictures, the album cover will have a black-and-white "Deftones" icon across the very top?

I think its a sticker meaning that the word Deftones isn't actually on the album cover, its not on the shirt.

Nah, it's on both vinyl and CD. Fairly sure it'll be on there

Shadow46/2

Most album covers that don't feature the name name have stickers on them for marketing purposes.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Vesanic

Would make sense since it's exactly the same as the sticker but I don't know, don't see this album without their name for some reason. Doesn't matter much anyway

defsteve

It will be a sticker. Depends what colour you go for...

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

M1GHTY M4VS

Added the Itunes Digital as it is now. I'll refrain to make up the Vinyls until there is info on track lengths and splits between the sides.
I think since White Pony has a few Covers without their name on it, it can be considered official depending on what release.
So far...

https://musicbrainz.org/release/89055f0c-e398-4b94-815a-f12bbe51beee

Couldn't find a high-res version of the one with the PA Sticker on.