Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Photos from 07.25 Cincy and 07.28 Columbus Shows

Started by coreystevens88, Aug 18, 2015, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coreystevens88

Hi guys,
New to the forum, but Deftones fan since '03.  Got to see them twice on the current tour - both times I was able to bring in my 59 year old 35mm film camera and get some shots of the shows.  I am a part-time photographer trying to break into the live music photo biz, but until I can secure credentials, this is a fine substitute.

For the Cincy show I was in the 4th row of the Pavilion.  For the Columbus show I was on the barricade with my wife in front of me.  Wanted to share some of the shots with you guys! 

Unfortunately, the camera store f'ed up my CD with the Columbus pictures, so I am still waiting to get more than half the roll of film from that show. So if you guys like them, I may have more to post later!

The pic of Stef and Sergio is my favorite - and if you notice, Stef is playing a 5 string bass; this was during Pins and Needles!!!!

Cincinnati -
Untitled by Corey, on Flickr

Untitled by Corey, on Flickr

Columbus!
_10_0550 by Corey, on Flickr

_15_0555 by Corey, on Flickr

_13_0553 by Corey, on Flickr

_18_0558 by Corey, on Flickr

buddyboy101

deftoner664

Great shots, thank you! Much appreciated since I was all the way in the back at the Cincy show.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

glasstone1983

Great work I think these are fantastic! I was front row as well for Columbus just to the right of you it looks like. I'd love to see the other Columbus show pics if you get them all fixed up. Much appreciated, Joe

coreystevens88

Quote from: glasstone1983 on Aug 19, 2015, 08:28 PM
Great work I think these are fantastic! I was front row as well for Columbus just to the right of you it looks like. I'd love to see the other Columbus show pics if you get them all fixed up. Much appreciated, Joe

Thanks, Joe!

I picked up the rest of my film scans today - here are a couple more of my favorites from Columbus!

- I believe the last one is during the Knife Party screams.

Deftones-07.28.2015-7 by Corey, on Flickr

Deftones-07.28.2015-21 by Corey, on Flickr

Deftones-07.28.2015-24 by Corey, on Flickr

Deftones-07.28.2015-30 by Corey, on Flickr

Deftones-07.28.2015-33 by Corey, on Flickr

Deftones-07.28.2015-34 by Corey, on Flickr

White Wrist

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

RavinVsFlud

Great pix! Thanks for sharing. Went to both of those shows too. You got some really good shots there.