Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

EROS

Started by mrpelon94, Oct 10, 2015, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coreystevens88

I guess it's not really that baffling.  the 'Lost Ark' comparison is a good one, definitely.

I guess I just wish people talked about Eros with a little bit more 'reverence' because of Chi.  It's not just "New unheard Deftones Material."

Northcal

Eros will be release when deftones hang it up!

mrpelon94

yes it was the last album to feature Chi.. and from what we heard was the best album to date....if I was part of the band I would want it released so the world can hear it and enjoy the last pieces of work Chi did....so the band can move forward.....now the album is finished they have moved forward and released two awesome albums with a third on the way ...with chi last material still shelved...if there waiting for a last deftones tour release thing that's fine but I would've released it just my opinion ...Chi is always going to be remembered and a part of deftones forever RIP.

E-Money

Quote from: coreystevens88 on Oct 18, 2015, 06:10 PM
I guess it's not really that baffling.  the 'Lost Ark' comparison is a good one, definitely.

I guess I just wish people talked about Eros with a little bit more 'reverence' because of Chi.  It's not just "New unheard Deftones Material."

Exactly... I just want to hear it because of Chi. Hope we get to hear it one day. I get that it's not finished and I'm sure they would want to make it as great as possible since it's Chi's last work. I'm sure we'll hear it one day. Just might be a while.