Started by Alectwin, Nov 13, 2015, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawg

Hope everyone is safe!

Guess the three shows are canceled :'(

Alectwin

Deftones should have to perform there tomorrow

Alectwin

There are hostages inside the Batclan yet...

dawg

Eagles of Death Metal played there tonight

stu_101

Deftones are in Paris tonight :-/ . RIP to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inkblades

DeftonesNZ

Fuck that's crazy, just one night later and it would have been a Deftones show

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 13, 2015, 11:01 PM
Fuck. Hope the guys are okay.
Sergio replied to someone on twitter saying they're all fine

Inkblades

SERGE LA ROC ‏@SmurffedOut 9s9 seconds ago

we're all good thanks to all who've reached out. it's so tragic. love you paris. prayers to all affected in anyway

Brice

Their is dead people inside the club...i'm devasted...i was just leaving the In Flames show in my hometown when i heard the terrible news. I was so happy to see Deftones on Saturday and Sunday night...this is nothing considered to all the peoples who lost life tonight. I'm shoked.

Inkblades

http://www.fuse.tv/2015/11/deftones-paris-terrorist-attack-15-minutes

"UPDATE: Deftones left the following message on their Facebook page saying the band and crew are all safe and accounted for after reportedly leaving Paris' Le Bataclan concert hall 15 minutes before a terrorist attack:

"Thank for all your inquiries on our well being. Band/Crew all safe and accounted for at this time. Prayers for those affected in these tragic events."

Original Story: Members of veteran hard-rock group Deftones were reportedly at Le Bataclan, the site of a terrorist attack in Paris on Friday night (Nov. 13), 15 minutes before hostages were taken at the venue.

According to the L.A. Times, three members of the band and crew were attending the Eagles of Death Metal concert on Friday night, but left Bataclan 15 minutes before the terrorist attack began. Aaron Harris, who is drumming with the group, said that everything seemed normal at the show, but when he returned to his hotel after the concert, employees quickly brought him inside.

Deftones were scheduled to perform at Le Bataclan for three straight nights beginning on Saturday (Nov. 14). The members of Eagles of Death Metal escaped the terrorist attack, which reportedly claimed the lives of at least 35 people inside the venue.

French President François Hollande has declared a state of emergency for the city, and France's borders have been closed. Multiple terrorist attacks occurred in Paris on Friday night, including at a soccer stadium, although the Bataclan attack has the highest death toll."

Holy shit.

Inkblades

http://www.sacbee.com/entertainment/music-news-reviews/article44826684.html

Wow. Steph and Juan were at the show but left early. That is absolutely crazy.

R.I.P. to the victims. Just awful.

Freedomsoldier17

Wow we really have something to be grateful for this thanksgiving. but it really makes me feel like shit for the people that weren't so lucky. these attacks or whatever the hell piss me off so much.

ANattyRat

They were incredibly lucky, it's crazy how sometimes life and death situations come down to mere luck. All those poor people dead and grieving, it's horrific.

stu_101

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northcal

------moderated---------

N0S3BLEED976

kly617

This is a terrible tragedy. I also forgot that Deftones were set to perform at the same venue for 3 shows.

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 14, 2015, 09:25 AM
Quote from: Northcal on Nov 14, 2015, 07:25 AM

Fuck you.

Don't even bother with him, by far the shittiest current poster on the site