Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Shootout at Bataclan concert hall

Started by Alectwin, Nov 14, 2015, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Nov 15, 2015, 06:21 AM
that means the whole new song debut thing prob isn't going to happen :-\

Some people are never going to hear new music from their favourite bands ever again. I think waiting a month or two isn't such an unbearable thing, you know?

Diplo

I dont understand why they dont make an official statement 

Inkblades

Their management did on their Facebook page:

"Thank for all your inquiries on our well being. Band/Crew all safe and accounted for at this time. Prayers for those affected in these tragic events."

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Nov 15, 2015, 06:21 AM
that means the whole new song debut thing prob isn't going to happen :-\

If that's your biggest worry today, I'd count your blessings.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Northcal

🗣Rousey got knock the fukk out⚰🗣Deftones  go finish the song tittles🤑

Diplo

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 15, 2015, 11:10 AM
Their management did on their Facebook page:

"Thank for all your inquiries on our well being. Band/Crew all safe and accounted for at this time. Prayers for those affected in these tragic events."

Yeah I saw that. I'm speaking about the cancelling things.

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: Papa Prune on Nov 14, 2015, 10:22 PM
Yo guys,

Like Mr Vesanique, I'm French. Last time I posted here was when we were all waiting for Koi No Yokan to come out.

I have in my hand three tickets for the Deftones' show at le bataclan. One for saturday. One for sunday and one for monday.

I'm 39 and listening to the Tones since 1995. Been to their first show in France in october 1997 at le divan du monde. I have a kid who is born in October 2006. And for me, i remember listening to the leaked version of SNW in my car while I was driving towards the hospital where my wife was to give birth to him.

Today, I realize that life is short, that if terrorists had planned their attack 24 hours later, I would be in the same room than all the casualties of yesterday, locked with 1499 other Tones fans.

The Tones are my favourite band ( I know it may sound childish at my age), but their music is what corresponds me emotionally.

I didn't feel well today because all of this. And I'm shocked by what I can read on the ´Tones facebook page. I mean we're all Deftones' fans. But when I read "i hope You're safe Chino" etc... I feel like people think Chino's life or other member or crew is more important than lives from the guys who died yesterday. The Deftones' are allright. Their lives are neither least or more important than those of the guys who died yesterday. They are not some kind of divinities. They are humans, as you are, as I am.

I hope our politicians will stop speaking and take the right actions against terrorism. I hope Deftones will come next year in France. And I hope you will all take care of the ones you love. Because life is very short.

Sorry for my English. And can't wait to hear the new record from the Deftones.

And here are my last few words in French:

Vive la France, vive les Deftones et j'encule tous ces fanatiques qui nous font chier depuis que je suis né...

I tend to agree with the seperation but still one can say that they're relieved that they managed to avoid the tragic unharmed. It isn't meant to disrespect those who were killed.

Considering the believes of the terrorists they stated that they choose Eagles of Death Metal because they were in their eyes celebrating a pervert party. Reasons for that are typically they're using explicit american design, show off a nude woman that looks like a stripperess on their recent album release and promotion. It could very much be that on another day this could have been moulin rouge.

They also wanted to blow up Stade de France because they had a Football Match between France and Germany - from their perspective two crusaders.

The Rest may be too political for SL - In fact their believes have such an ancient backround that they haven't evolved the least from the past 1000 years and that says a lot. They reject all human progression and have made no intension to negotiate. They call themselves Islamistic State but have no infrastructure and other than warfare against "disbelievers" they show no form on how they'd run a state.

A state would have some sort of economy, socialology or political order - which doesn't exist for them. It is nowhere near the Islam that so many peaceful people have grown accustomed to but a new form that aims to destroy all kind of religions, ethnics and states all over the world. There's zero tolerance for such behaviour and in my mind they deserve a spot in a desert where they can punch themselves in eternity for their lack to form any kind of worth for this whole planet.

France has made clear that they either blow them to bits or sit them out on the moon for those disgraceful sick minded human genocides and scam legitimation of murder. The Terrorist bomb theymselves and were told that they get as much virgins as they are pieces afterwards to justify - what a misguided sect of fools.

Penicks

Quote from: Northcal on Nov 15, 2015, 11:25 AM
🗣Rousey got knock the fukk out⚰🗣Deftones  go finish the song tittles🤑

can someone please ban this complete idiot

el perro

I hope the rest of the tour gets postponed. I won't be able to enjoy a gig right now.

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: el perro on Nov 15, 2015, 01:29 PM
I hope the rest of the tour gets postponed. I won't be able to enjoy a gig right now.

Pretty sure that is to come - Foo Fighters and U2 already scrapped the remaining sets off their tour.

digital bath

I was in Paris this week. My girlfriend and me were at la république and blvd de voltàire just a few hours before the attacks. we are so shocked and sad now...

defsteve

Horrendous situation on Friday night. We had tickets for the EODM show as we arrived Friday evening for the 3 Deftones shows. We missed it as our flight was delayed!

We checked into our hotel, which is a 5 minute walk to Bataclan, at 9.25pm and all hell was breaking loose on the streets outside the front of the hotel. Armed police everywhere shouting at people running all over the streets. Then about 12 ambulances parked up outside which told me that they were getting ready to storm the venue. About 20 minutes later they did.

We are still in Paris until tomorrow when we fly to Berlin. Evacuated earlier on the tube due to a bomb threat. The presence of armed police and armed army on the streets was more noticable today.

RIP to all those who died at the gig.  :(

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

coreystevens88

Quote from: defsteve on Nov 16, 2015, 07:42 PM
Horrendous situation on Friday night. We had tickets for the EODM show as we arrived Friday evening for the 3 Deftones shows. We missed it as our flight was delayed!

We checked into our hotel, which is a 5 minute walk to Bataclan, at 9.25pm and all hell was breaking loose on the streets outside the front of the hotel. Armed police everywhere shouting at people running all over the streets. Then about 12 ambulances parked up outside which told me that they were getting ready to storm the venue. About 20 minutes later they did.

We are still in Paris until tomorrow when we fly to Berlin. Evacuated earlier on the tube due to a bomb threat. The presence of armed police and armed army on the streets was more noticable today.

I am glad your flight was delayed.

I spent most of my Saturday morning in tears, reading the news.  There are no leaders any more.

Gaz

Jesus mate, glad to hear you are safe and well. We fly out to Berlin tomorrow as we have had flights and accomodation booked for the show, it's now turned into a sight seeing and drinking city break

endstand

Me and my friend are also going to Berlin tonight, I recommend going to Fidlar show on 17th November.
hello memory lover, you are mine

ANattyRat

Jesus, thank god the flight was delayed, glad you're OK. Was the bomb threat real, or was it just kind of a hoax or misunderstanding or something?

luisch

Quote from: Northcal on Nov 14, 2015, 04:56 PM
Make these nigas mad,soooo maddddddd🤓

Fuck, you're sick, stupid asshole. Anyone knows how to block this motherfucker? really, I dont want to read you anymore. 
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Northcal

Northcal

This just in people die everyday around the world,in other news  Deftones to drop the new album in March-April 2016 🖕