Shootout at Bataclan concert hall

Started by Alectwin, Nov 13, 2015, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digital bath

Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 19, 2015, 04:09 PM
Quote from: digital bath on Nov 19, 2015, 03:33 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Nov 19, 2015, 12:19 AM
there's nothing worse for Europeans than a spoiled ufc event

What about the current situation with terrorists all around in Europe which try to kill innocent people?

He was being sarcastic.

Quote from: pony_01 on Nov 18, 2015, 11:01 PM
Quote from: downtownpony on Nov 18, 2015, 04:47 PM
I'm confused about some of the butthurt in this thread. Especially when they have a post history that includes:

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 12, 2015, 10:49 AM
a bit late, but still, happy nine eleven one and all!

true true.

A bit too sarcastic sometimes...

pony_01

this forum is funny lol. typical deftones fan?

thewanderer

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

pony_01

thewanderer

Why? I'm not really a fan of the band but Boots seems cool.

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Diplo

From Deftones Facebook page

Hello-

To all in the UK and Europe, we wish to thank you for your understanding and patience.  We appreciate you hanging in there with us, as this has been a rather surreal period of time.

We're returning in June, and have been able to reschedule our recently postponed shows in London, Köln and Berlin during this time.  In addition, we will be pleased to rock some of our new jams, and most important to us, fulfill our commitments to you.

As far as Paris is concerned, we will have more information soon regarding our cancelled shows.  You are still very much in our hearts and on our minds.

The rescheduled dates are below, and all previously purchased tickets will be honored.  Looking forward to seeing and celebrating with you all!!!!

All the best!

-Deftones

Rescheduled dates:

3/6/16 – London, UK – The SSE Arena, Wembley
14/6/16 – Koln, Germany – Palladium
15/6/16 – Berlin, Germany – Columbiahalle

thewanderer

the download links are garbage but the video on the page still works for me.

Vesanic

Just won't work here for some reason

thewanderer

Maybe it's blocked in your country? It's available on kick ass torrents too.