Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Euro tour cancelled [POSTPONED]

Started by Vesanic, Nov 15, 2015, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

http://www.fuse.tv/2015/11/deftones-cancel-tour-paris-attacks-report?campaign=scl|fbk|fsc

EDIT :

Reschedule :

2015-06-03 The SSE Arena Wembley, London, United Kingdom
2016-06-14 Koln Palladium, Cologne, Germany
2016-06-15 Columbiahalle, Berlin, Germany

France dates will happen as well. Patience.

Gitterfehler

Could sadly be true. Nevertheless, since I've got tickets for the show in Cologne, I will only take it on trust when stated by the band itself. According to Sergios Twitter channel, it seems they're at least still in Paris.
Mother, do you think they're trying to break my balls?

sharinglungs

I think it's only the Paris/Germany shows cancelled. On the Deftones website the tickets are "sold out", While the Wembley show is still selling tickets.

Gitterfehler

Quote from: sharinglungs on Nov 15, 2015, 02:33 PM
I think it's only the Paris/Germany shows cancelled. On the Deftones website the tickets are "sold out", While the Wembley show is still selling tickets.

Shouldn't it say "cancelled" then? The german ticket seller eventim offers no more tickets for the shows. When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses not zebras.

Gaz

Just wait for an official word from the band

E-Money

I'm pretty sure those shows said sold out before the attacks. I'm sure they will come back beginning of the new year.

Gaz

Quote from: E-Money on Nov 15, 2015, 03:58 PM

I'm pretty sure those shows said sold out before the attacks. I'm sure they will come back beginning of the new year.

Yes they did

iceeslunk

im just so thankful they all made it out of that area safely...we cant lose any more members of the deftones, i already miss chi way too much :/

Gaz

Devastated, but I understand they want to get home

White Wrist

Quote from: Gaz on Nov 15, 2015, 07:35 PM
Devastated, but I understand they want to get home

word. I have my london tickets since April...cancelled my trip. Hope to see them soon.

E-Money

I feel sorry for u guys but I'm sure they'll be back ASAP. I'm sure the shows will be really special too! Just thankful they are all safe.

el perro

If they returned when the album is released then that would make sense.

Gitterfehler

Too bad, though comprehensible, given the current events. To be honest, I think I would feel a bit odd and insecure myself rocking out at the show, considering the more or less direct involvement of the band. Hoping for an alternative date instead of money back.

stu_101

Wembley scheduled for 3 Jun! That's 13 months after tix went on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vesanic

Reschedule :

2015-06-03 The SSE Arena Wembley, London, United Kingdom
2016-06-14 Koln Palladium, Cologne, Germany
2016-06-15 Columbiahalle, Berlin, Germany