Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

something is coming

Started by tokyodrifter, Jan 19, 2016, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Sicario

Quote from: Val on Jan 26, 2016, 09:26 PM

Quote from: RaptureWS on Jan 26, 2016, 09:21 PM
Quote from: greGORErio on Jan 26, 2016, 07:08 PM
Rubicon
Stranger danger!!

JK :) Welcome to SL! Yeah it definitely looks like Rubicon is the 11th track name. Speaking of......I have seen articles that states 16 songs were recorded for Gore and a lot of people seem to think the album will have 16 tracks. Has this been confirmed? Most bands write more songs than they need for an album and the best ones get picked. Deftones albums are always 10-12 tracks so I can't imagine them having 16 unless they have a few 'Pink Cellphone' style tracks going on.

On another note.......Steph has twice said now not to expect much from this album. In one interview he talked in more general terms about high expectations usually leading to letdowns in life, which is true. In the other interview he said something similar but wasn't quite as vague.  He also mentioned that a lot of this album isn't really his influence and that Chino and Sergio did a lot of the work for the album. Stephen on the other hand referred to himself as the "glue" that holds it together. So.....little influence on the album and telling people not to get their hopes up is getting me worried that Stephen does not like the new album. Even if he doesn't dig the new tunes it could still be an amazing record but it is a bit worrisome. No one in the band seems very enthusiastic about the album and they went back and forth with the album mixing. I have been a fan since ATF released and I have yet to be disappointed at all. I adore every album for different reasons but I am starting to think this could finally be the album that I am just not feeling. Hopefully I am just thinking too much about a few comments. Anyone else have similar thoughts?

Please reduce your adderall dosage.

I think you're over thinking it. He's being humble and not bragging/or saying its the best thing since slice bread, which is in line with Steph and anyone in Deftones for that matter.

Not to mention Chino said the songs were "amazing" in the interview last March. I'm sure Stephen thinks the record is good.
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

Knucklestones

RaptureWS

Quote from: Val on Jan 26, 2016, 09:26 PM

Quote from: RaptureWS on Jan 26, 2016, 09:21 PM
Quote from: greGORErio on Jan 26, 2016, 07:08 PM
Rubicon
Stranger danger!!

JK :) Welcome to SL! Yeah it definitely looks like Rubicon is the 11th track name. Speaking of......I have seen articles that states 16 songs were recorded for Gore and a lot of people seem to think the album will have 16 tracks. Has this been confirmed? Most bands write more songs than they need for an album and the best ones get picked. Deftones albums are always 10-12 tracks so I can't imagine them having 16 unless they have a few 'Pink Cellphone' style tracks going on.

On another note.......Steph has twice said now not to expect much from this album. In one interview he talked in more general terms about high expectations usually leading to letdowns in life, which is true. In the other interview he said something similar but wasn't quite as vague.  He also mentioned that a lot of this album isn't really his influence and that Chino and Sergio did a lot of the work for the album. Stephen on the other hand referred to himself as the "glue" that holds it together. So.....little influence on the album and telling people not to get their hopes up is getting me worried that Stephen does not like the new album. Even if he doesn't dig the new tunes it could still be an amazing record but it is a bit worrisome. No one in the band seems very enthusiastic about the album and they went back and forth with the album mixing. I have been a fan since ATF released and I have yet to be disappointed at all. I adore every album for different reasons but I am starting to think this could finally be the album that I am just not feeling. Hopefully I am just thinking too much about a few comments. Anyone else have similar thoughts?

Please reduce your adderall dosage.

Quote from: Knucklestones on Jan 26, 2016, 09:48 PM
Quote from: cvthedrv on Jan 26, 2016, 09:27 PM
this hype is disguting, calm your clits, girls.

I can't even come to a Deftones forum and be excited for a new Deftones album without annoying people :( Sorry.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

thewanderer

Truth, we are all very sorry. :(
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

thewanderer

Sweet mother of god. I just, I...I...I...

sharinglungs

somethings coming tonight...

http://twitter.com/kerrangmagazine
"Don't tell anyone, but you might want to head over to http://www.deftones.com/  this evening. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

mono

Quote from: sharinglungs on Jan 27, 2016, 05:27 PM

"Don't tell anyone, but you might want to head over to http://www.deftones.com/  this evening. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

apart from the gore teaser?

sharinglungs

Quote from: illmono on Jan 27, 2016, 06:23 PM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Jan 27, 2016, 05:27 PM

apart from the gore teaser?
that im not sure of..

Deadradio

defTHE1s

I think it was the thing coming tonight. I hope to be wrong, but everyone pointed to deftones.com and it just happened.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

honeybeewu

Quote from: cvthedrv on Jan 20, 2016, 01:43 AM
whaaaaaaaaatt????

please stop, this is killing me.

Same. Just listened to the teaser 10,000,000,000 times (but that's just a guess)

Shadow46/2

Well all the tweets said check the site this evening... And the clip is already out so maybe something will still come. Probably Friday though.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Jan 27, 2016, 08:21 PM
Well all the tweets said check the site this evening... And the clip is already out so maybe something will still come. Probably Friday though.

Apparently the teasers only up for a few hours.. could lead into the release of the single.

shoop

Obviously different time zones... it was evening in London or wherever those magazines are from.

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: shoop on Jan 27, 2016, 08:32 PM
Obviously different time zones... it was evening in London or wherever those magazines are from.

i just deflated like a balloon

Val

Video went private. Happenings?!?

snw9

Posted from the other thread. Credit to therealdaebat

https://vid.me/Q9g0
Code: [Select]