Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

something is coming

Started by tokyodrifter, Jan 19, 2016, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amoe38

Benny Hinn told me 3/18 but I think he was bullshitting.

Val

Quote from: Amoe38 on Jan 20, 2016, 02:57 AM
Benny Hinn told me 3/18 but I think he was bullshitting.
I think with preorders and the current state of the wait time for vinyl pressings it will no doubt be April unless WB has received final artwork/packaging sooner from the guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

illthrowROCKS@U

Rhonda Byrne told me if we focus all our collective energies on a particular date, the universe will make it so. I vote for tomorrow, you guys in?
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Val

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Jan 20, 2016, 04:43 AM
Rhonda Byrne told me if we focus all our collective energies on a particular date, the universe will make it so. I vote for tomorrow, you guys in?
I don't trust Australian gypsy magic.

Pockets are still empty cuz. Tokyo Drifter, you gotta give us a little more information.

Teknoman

Plot twist:

"Deftones were bullshitting everyone about a new album and instead they were putting the final touches on Eros which is ready to release."

I make music too

defTHE1s

Better:
They will continue those Live LP's that were inconcluse.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

N0S3BLEED976

Don't post that "something is coming", when it's days or even weeks away. Sets up for disappointment when you're constantly checking the internet because of your post, you know? Same old, same old, I guess...

theataraxian

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jan 20, 2016, 05:17 PM
Don't post that "something is coming", when it's days or even weeks away. Sets up for disappointment when you're constantly checking the internet because of your post, you know? Same old, same old, I guess...

seriously ANY other little bit of information about when to actually expect something would be awesome. This is torture, lol
death is the standard breach for a complex prize

Reichward

Quote from: theataraxian on Jan 20, 2016, 06:28 PM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jan 20, 2016, 05:17 PM

seriously ANY other little bit of information about when to actually expect something would be awesome. This is torture, lol
Rumor is that we will get an annoucement this week. If we don't before sunday I guess we'll just have to classify this as bullshit.

Val

Well most announcement posts are at noon or midnight either PST or EST. And Friday is now the new day for music releases.

I'm banking on a new single on Friday for release on iTunes/spotify.

Reichward

I've thought about it, but is it safe to expect that the annoucement will be an actual single and not juste an update/release date? I don't remember how it went for the last couple of albums, if they were announced along with a promo single or if it came later out.

Besides, although this is just another theory, if the album is due out in April, maybe the mysterious 18/3 date is supposed to be the release of a single? It would match the usual delay between single and album.

It would be sick if we'd get a single on friday though.

theataraxian

"Leathers" was free to download September 19, 2012 -- officially released as a single October 8 -- KNY came out November 13. Almost 2 months in advance.

A single this early is not out of the realm of possibility.
death is the standard breach for a complex prize

deftoner664

I'm on the Friday bandwagon.. Seems like the most probable. Remember also before we got an actual single from Koi No Yokan they debuted Rosemary live at a Warner Bros gig in early September before the release.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Vesanic

laurapalmer

I think it's fairly unrealistic to expect anything this early other than possibly a release date and track listing. Maybe a cover

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: laurapalmer on Jan 20, 2016, 10:31 PM
I think it's fairly unrealistic to expect anything this early other than possibly a release date and track listing. Maybe a cover

Or another delay

geraavl08

Teknoman

Quote from: MrVesanique on Jan 20, 2016, 10:21 PM
Oh

a linked image?
on sharinglungs?
on an album release thread?

risky click.

I make music too

cvthedrv

am i the only one who doesn't really wants a fucking single?, at the time when 'leathers' was released, i listened it like a thousand times, and now i despise it for that reason.

Val

Quote from: cvthedrv on Jan 21, 2016, 02:07 AM
am i the only one who doesn't really wants a fucking single?, at the time when 'leathers' was released, i listened it like a thousand times, and now i despise it for that reason.
Yes you are. Why should we be responsible for your irresponsibility?
Moderation is key ;)