Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

something is coming

Started by tokyodrifter, Jan 19, 2016, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomsoldier17

thats just one of the struggles of music listening in general; being able to discipline yourself from listening to your favorite song over and over again

cvthedrv

please deftones dont give these fuckers a single, 2 more hours.

creature

2 more hours? I would say your "clock" should be set to LA, California time which would be more like 27 hours from now to be Friday, and at that I would expect more of a Noonish announcement not midnight on the dot.

punkflop01

snw9

Quote from: Val on Jan 21, 2016, 05:00 AM
Quote from: punkflop01 on Jan 21, 2016, 04:55 AM
Nothing new or confirmed - but relevant : http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/33361/20160120/deftones-new-album.htm
>youthhealthmag
>music
>regurgitated news

The Article mentioned Frank Delgado as the drummer! Anyhow the album name seems too simplistic for Deftones
Code: [Select]

Vesanic

It's amazing how nobody won't ever mention sharinglungs

thewanderer

Not really. Although watching members high five and slap each others asses over it could be amusing for a minute but I doubt it.

Guess you'll just have to settle for album cover hoaxes huh?
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Vesanic

It's always nice when people like your neighbourhood, but that aside, I'm pointing out the journalism about fanbases in general here, why won't they mention it appeared on the fanbase? It's not like they don't know, I mean unless they actually do not trace an info and are half-assed writers there's no way they haven't seen sharinglungs for example

thewanderer

And share the credit?? Baaaaahhhhhhh..........
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Vesanic

thewanderer

If you want a prime example of this behavior check out Maddox's post about Robin Williams death (abc news saga). It was point and case, and it made me sick.

Val

Quote from: thewanderer on Jan 22, 2016, 03:51 AM
If you want a prime example of this behavior check out Maddox's post about Robin Williams death (abc news saga). It was point and case, and it made me sick.
Love me some Maddox. Last two episodes have been off the charts funny.

Vesanic

Quote from: thewanderer on Jan 22, 2016, 03:51 AM

Just did, thanks for that, man. Having run a page where I shared some exclusives that got spread around without no linking, this makes a whole lot of sense to me

thewanderer

He should have a thread lol. I stumbled across him in my early internet days and lost it over his post on extreme marketing and have been a fan ever since. His post about the grinch is my favorite and is spot on. I've always felt the same way. That goes for Rudolph too.

Val

Quote from: thewanderer on Jan 22, 2016, 04:17 AM
He should have a thread lol. I stumbled across him in my early internet days and lost it over his post on extreme marketing and have been a fan ever since. His post about the grinch is my favorite and is spot on. I've always felt the same way. That goes for Rudolph too.
Yea Ive been following him for years. His quality of content has always been on point. I'm also a big Joe Rogan fan too.

Amoe38

Quit your whining!

http://youtu.be/TE0JJnHXP60

thewanderer

Not familiar with Joe. I've fallen behind on comedy and movies, music ect. Only so much time in a day..... Amy Schumer is funny but that movie was aptly named. I bet someone gutted it to make it more accessible. I dunno, comedy just hasn't been the same since Chappelle. And I don't understand everyone's obsession with Dave Atell. He bores me.

And it drops the day before my birthday.

Fuck Yes.

Vesanic

Quote from: Teknoman on Jan 21, 2016, 01:50 AM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Jan 20, 2016, 10:21 PM
Oh

a linked image?
on sharinglungs?
on an album release thread?

risky click.

Nah I'm becoming all audiences over the years

Jay Two

Can't wait for all the links to start popping up again....that was always an exciting time.